yulia...

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Yulia is sending unwanted information through pms to members. ( a specific one, but it is not needed to say who). She was asked to stop, and she continued. I was informed yesterday about it.
I have sent her a pm myself telling her to stop sending pms with this information(circing) and that if she does not stop I will be forced to take other actions. If she continues I think she should be banned.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I agree.

I had been thinking she would be a good person to have her account put on post review. None of her posts would not appear unless we approved them. That way she is not banned.

Part of the reason I was thinking of this as a solution is because if I were to agree for allow Fooser back into this forum, this would be requirement for me to agree.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Who was she sending the PMs too?

Other options we could consider with her (and others in the future) is having PMs turned off.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
well hopefully the pm thing is over. She was asked to send any "neutral" sites to the poster. I don't rememeber who it is without going back. It starts with an L and she is pregnant. Its all letters lol. I have been in the sun all day!!

Anyways, I think for now just warning is fine, if the warning goes ignored then yes that could be an idea. I doubt Fooser is going to come back so we can figure that out when the time comes I suppose.

Why was the circ thread deleted. I said that she could have a non deabtable thread and you temporarily got rid of it. I don't personally care but she is asking me why

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I have undeleted it. At that time, I just didn't want to deal with Yulia and MM going at each other, and then be forced to ban one or both of them. I suppose I should have just closed the thread temporarily now that I think about it.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
oh yay I can see that happening as well. We just have to make sure that the info being brought up has to do with the title of the thread. As long as neither try to debate information, I think it is fine. Just as I think it would be fine. My main concern from "no circ" anything would be an actual parent trying to get information for a future child and we have to say "well sorry you can't get that here, we are too immature to talk about that"

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Circumcision started in North America as cure for masturbation!
Gosh, and here I thought Abraham did it thousands of years ago.

For future reference, if someone doesn't want PMs from someone, they can put them on their ignore list.