:(...

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Well irrigation is a rubber thing that fits in the hole. You squeeze the ball filled with salt water, and the water breaks open the hole. Sometimes it takes 3 or 4 times, but eventually, the force of the water should clear it out.

I'm just trying to help, airhead.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
There is complete opacification of the frontal sinus bilaterally. There is opacification of the multiple anterior and posterior ethmoid air cells, with some bony erosion. There is bilateral sphenoid mucosal thickening, more pronounced on the right. There is near-complete opacification of the left maxillary sinus. There is marked mucosal thickening involving the right maxillary sinus.
There is complete opacification of the ostiomeatal complex bilaterally, possibility of nasal polyposis. There is no concha bullosa. There is minimal septal deviation to the right noted anteriorly. No definite air-fluid level is evident.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
If there is no air in her cavity though Foos where do you think the water will shoot out? Her eyes? It will only aggitate the polyps and cause problems. Plus salt isn't good for them I found out.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
musicmom said:
There is complete opacification of the frontal sinus bilaterally. There is opacification of the multiple anterior and posterior ethmoid air cells, with some bony erosion. There is bilateral sphenoid mucosal thickening, more pronounced on the right. There is near-complete opacification of the left maxillary sinus. There is marked mucosal thickening involving the right maxillary sinus.
There is complete opacification of the ostiomeatal complex bilaterally, possibility of nasal polyposis. There is no concha bullosa. There is minimal septal deviation to the right noted anteriorly. No definite air-fluid level is evident.

Well why didn't you say so! Now I get it.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I told you that I had to explain it in laymens terms for you. Who's retarded now??? *pointing at Fooser*

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Awww you're trying to be like god and make me in the image of you........your so kind.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I was trying to sniff you somewhere else but they haven't dropped yet....sure is taking a long time.