a girly question - no Foosers allowed...

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
evilbrent said:
a good book is "fresh milk" - a fascinating book of breast feeding stories - including one hawaiian man who took to comforting his screaming, hungry daughter with his own nipple while waiting for mum to come home - and in the end his nipples actually started to produce some 'stuff'... not milk, but... stuff.
What really fascinating is that even men CAN lactate!
http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/miscarticles/milkmen.html[/COLOR][/URL]

CJ's mom

PF Enthusiast
Jan 7, 2008
Connecticut
My son Will be 3 in June. I breastfed him for 1 month (sorry, he was born with a tooth) and to this day, if I squeeze my nipple(s) 5-6 drops of milk comes out. I know TMI!!! Why is that? No I have not told my Dr. and No, I am not preggo...I had a tubal ligation.

As far as Milkmen, ewwwwww!

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
CJ's mom said:
to this day, if I squeeze my nipple(s) 5-6 drops of milk comes out. I know TMI!!! Why is that?

That must come in handy when there's no cream around for your coffee.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
evilbrent said:
i fed my sister some leftover breast milk one time - we were going to chuck it out, and she wanted to know what it tasted like... my wife was NOT amused...

Well don't keep us in suspense....

Did it taste like regular milk?

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
evilbrent said:
i fed my sister some leftover breast milk one time - we were going to chuck it out, and she wanted to know what it tasted like... my wife was NOT amused...
I laughing so hard right now...that's classic

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
CJ's mom said:
My son Will be 3 in June. I breastfed him for 1 month (sorry, he was born with a tooth) and to this day, if I squeeze my nipple(s) 5-6 drops of milk comes out. I know TMI!!! Why is that? No I have not told my Dr. and No, I am not preggo...I had a tubal ligation.

As far as Milkmen, ewwwwww!
I just wanted to let you know that lactating is usually a sign of an infection if you are not bf. I would tell your dr to be on the safe side.
I had that happen and was put on antibiotics and it stopped.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
MY dh wanted to taste it. It is sweet. It tastes like sweet water. I wanted to taste it too, I was curious. Nothing wrong with that. I don't think I'd fool someone into drinking it. It is funny though. lol

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
evilbrent said:
actually she was more bewildered and shocked than angry about it... it was almost worth it just for the look on her face...
I bet...I'm still freakin' laughing

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
You may have been but there are different antibiotics for different things. I had it for almost a year and didn't know it. I would just bring it up to your dr just in case. I didn't think it was abnormal either until they said "uh you need to come in for that, it's not normal" So I did.