anyone else bored out of their mind...

mommy123

Aug 9, 2011
It was 108 degrees outside today - yes, horrible I know. We gave the dog a bath this am, then went to the bookstore in the afternoon.

Simple, but fun!

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Xero said:
LOL I can only imagine school shopping for you M2M!!! Its been raining/storming a lot here too NancyM, but then I suppose we're not too far from each other haha so that makes sense.

Jeremy your wife must be hungry!! How long does she have to do that?
Storms are fab, we've been having a lot of thunder and lightning but no rain, which we could really do with the ground is so dry all the crops around here are failing.

For the month of august.

teenage_parent

PF Enthusiast
Apr 15, 2011
my daughter likes Godfather... guaranteed whenever i put it on, she sits still...

which is good because it get some work done but weird becuase... she doesn't even understand what it is. i don't know what she likes about it. a crush on al pacino?

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Jeremy its definitely great for the crops around here, everything is flourishing, especially the grapes which is important for us! :)

And boy I bet she is looking forward to September!

ilu - I don't even want to talk about caffeine. I haven't had any real caffeine in like a year. And its depressing because I looove caffeine (I know, its bad for you, but I love it anyway). Seriously, every time I see an energy drink (I know I know, HORRIBLE for you lol!) I am just itching. Some people miss alcohol when pregnant and breastfeeding, but me I could care less - I long for caffeine and all that other unhealthy stuff in energy drinks! lol

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire
It would be a stupid idea, but its a shame you can't get caffeine free energy drinks like you can coffee, I've never had an energy drink, they're so bad for you I would never drink one. On Wednesday nights in Nottingham red bull is dirt cheap in every club and so there are ambulances lining the street ready to treat people with heart palpitations!

I nearly booked a holiday to Spain last night then I found out the baggage handlers are going on strike, good job I read the paper, otherwise we would be screwed.

So I've booked for Gran canaria now, which is good as it means I still eat churro's all day every day.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Yeah they are terrible for you. Its probably for the best I'm still breastfeeding, keeping me away from the things lol. They were a hard habbit to kick too, like drugs or something lol. I drank at least one energy drink every day before getting pregnant. I think even if they were caffeine free, I still probably couldn't have them. The Guarana and Taurine and stuff I think is bad for you/babies too. Not sure though.

cjhays

Aug 17, 2011
Kansas
Being a "newbie" I find reading as many posts as possible exciting and educating. I am in such a need for you all to let me know your thoughts on parentng to see how I can improve. So look for my posts. i really think that they will keep you busy pondering. Thanks. pss I would rather be bored than clean but PLEASE don't tell my husband that.:eek:

allegrasworld

PF Regular
Aug 24, 2011
I'm jealous of the boredom....lol... I am in the process of moving and wishing I was bored for a few hours...:arghh: