Cell Phone Use During Pregnancy Can Seriously Damage Your Baby...

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
I dont know if I beleive that whole popcorn thing. There are 8 cell phones within a 4ft area. I dont normally use 8 cell phones around my head everyday. As I see lots have said....moderation. Comparing Agent Orange to cell phone radiation? You have the CHOICE to use a cell phone.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
The aluminum, also shampoo. Tons of stuff! (not radiation, just cancer causing supposibly)

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
1dayatatime said:
I dont know if I beleive that whole popcorn thing. There are 8 cell phones within a 4ft area. I dont normally use 8 cell phones around my head everyday. As I see lots have said....moderation. Comparing Agent Orange to cell phone radiation? You have the CHOICE to use a cell phone.
Let's believe it one day then we can blame the phone and not the kids! lol

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
musicmom said:
The aluminum, also shampoo. Tons of stuff! (not radiation, just cancer causing supposibly)
well you shouldn't use aluminum based deoderant anyways. At lesat I don't anymore. Shampoo now, yay I use the regualr stuff, I love me some pantene, but Nichole uses good stuff, not J&J kinda stuff

ljmahr

PF Fiend
Oct 16, 2007
Wow, I have never heard not to eat lunch meat, cheese... I have been loving me some grilled cheese with ham on it lately. Oops! lol

hwnorth

PF Fanatic
Mar 13, 2008
Courtenay BC Canada
1dayatatime said:
Comparing Agent Orange to cell phone radiation? You have the CHOICE to use a cell phone.
The comparison is the studies back in the days of agent orange stated it was safe ... and now 40 years later we know it wasnt even close..

Studies have concluded on both sides of this ... is it possible? .. I think so .. is it fact? I dont believe so... but I do think its serious enough that it deserves a respectful look at it... thats my point

mmynedshlp

PF Enthusiast
May 27, 2008
aww I craved sushi so badly while pregnant. YUMMY! i figured if they can do it in other countries and have really high school scores I have nothing to worry about.

Now back on subject.....

Your T.V. puts off the exact same stuff the cell phone does. so do radios and your microwave. The T.V. is the worst of all them combined.
My cell while I as pregnant was for emergencies and was never used alot or as much as what I would consider to be more damaging than the T.V.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Maybe that's why mine were on it when they could touch a mouse. hmmmmmm *pondering that thought*

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Mindy said:
Someone sent me these links in an email just yesterday

Makes you think twice about what cell phones do to your brain LOL

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=V94shlqPlSI[/URL][/font]
Holly cow!
Thanks so much for sharing!!!