Circumcision Info!...

MammaOf4

Jan 18, 2008
Dallas TX
My DH is Un cut and I don't as a grown woman see anything wrong with it. I don't see a difference to be honest! It doesn't feel different and i don't thing there is anything GROSS about it! When he has an erection it looks and feels the same as any other PENIS!

Neither of my boys are cut either, Not because DH isn't but because I just don't see the point.
Maybe there are risks in not doing it, I don't know? I haven't done a bunch of research on it, and frankly don't care too.
I just know that to ME there is no point, neither of my boys nor my DH have ever had any infection, and that 3 extra seconds it takes to pull back the forskin to clean it does not make my life that much harder!

This is JMO!

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
Kaytee said:
well I was going to put, that I have info on al that stuff, but Yulla did it for me! Thanks

Oh and one more thing about the HIV thing,
Yep we should go tell all our boys that are cut to go have unprotected sex because they are safe from it. Funny how America has the highest percentage of circ'd boys YET has the highest rate of HIV too. How doe sthat work?
This isn't correct. The highest rate of adult HIV prevalence is in Swaziland, in southern Africa. More than one-third of adults in that country are HIV+. In contrast, the adult prevalence rate for the US is less than one percent. Many countries, especially in Africa, have a much higher rate of HIV than the US.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Ari2 said:
This isn't correct. The highest rate of adult HIV prevalence is in Swaziland, in southern Africa. More than one-third of adults in that country are HIV+. In contrast, the adult prevalence rate for the US is less than one percent. Many countries, especially in Africa, have a much higher rate of HIV than the US.
Please read again what I wrote:
Outside of Israel, the U.S. is the <I>2nd highest</I> circumcising country in the world and after Africa, has the <I>2nd highest</I> infection rate (including STDs and HIV). Plus the fact that more than 80% of the world's men are "uncircumcised" and countries in Europe have an extremely low HIV+ rate. <U>So, how in the world circ protects from HIV and STDs??!!!</U>[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT][/quote]

![/COLOR]

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
It says less likely, not immune from HIV.....You didn't touch on any other subject but HIV. Since I have family members who are very aware of cancer and suggested the circ, I listened and weighed it out and I agree'd it was for the best.
As far as HIV, I think I'll educate my son to wear protection.
As a woman I think a circm. penis is much more appealing. ;)

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
&lt;r&gt;&lt;QUOTE author="Kaytee;22678"&gt;&lt;s&gt;
Kaytee said:
&lt;/s&gt;she might have, but 90% or more of parents do not watch, they just let the nurses take the baby and they bring them back when it is done. &lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
I also have been told that most babies do not cry when it is done, and that is do to the pain it causes. The babies just go to sleep becuase they do not know how to handle the pain.&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/QUOTE&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;They don't cry, they &lt;U&gt;&lt;s&gt;<U>&lt;/s&gt;wail, they scream like if being killed&lt;e&gt;</U>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/U&gt;! And MOST of them DO wail and scream bloody murder! &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="darkred"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;St. Vincent&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/B]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt; hospital who refused to participate in circs.&lt;e&gt;[/B]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOjYrxzCMmI"&gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOjYrxzCMmI&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;/YOUTUBE&gt;&lt;e</YOUTUBE>&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;/r&gt;

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Penile cancer? well the American Cancer Society says this
In the past, circumcision has been suggested as a way to prevent penile cancer. This suggestion was based on studies that reported much lower penile cancer rates among circumcised men than among uncircumcised men. However, most researchers now believe those studies were flawed because they failed to consider other factors that are now known to affect penile cancer risk.
http://www.cancer.org/docroot/CRI/content/CRI_2_4_2X_Can_penile_cancer_be_prevented_35.asp[/url]

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
As a woman I think a circm. penis is much more appealing.
well I'm fairly confident that yo will not be having sex with your son so why put your sexual preference on him. Maybe his future wife like un cut penis, and you have ruined that for them. My husband prefers big breasts, so should we give our daughter a breast job if she is not large enough for OUR sexual preference?

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
Kaytee said:
well I'm fairly confident that yo will not be having sex with your son so why put your sexual preference on him. Maybe his future wife like un cut penis, and you have ruined that for them. My husband prefers big breasts, so should we give our daughter a breast job if she is not large enough for OUR sexual preference?
I have found it a little disturbing that some of the reasons in this thread to circ. have simply been for aesthetics, as if the mother is the one that will end up with her son's penis.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Local Hygiene, Phimosis, and Smegma
In men who are not circumsised and therefore, have an intact foreskin, secretions can build up underneath. This can worsen with improper cleaning. Sometimes the foreskin becomes constricted and difficult to retract. This condition is known as phimosis. Oily secretions from the skin, dead skin cells, and bacteria accumulate under the foreskin. The result is a thick, sometimes odorous substance called smegma. Some studies suggest that smegma may contain cancer-causing substances, but most recent studies disagree. Still, many doctors feel that when a man doesnÂ’t keep this area clean, he is more likely to develop cancer of the penis.
Smegma alone is unlikely to have a significant impact, if any, on your risk of developing penile cancer. Nonetheless, if uncircumcised men do not retract the foreskin and thoroughly wash the entire penis, the presence of smegma may cause irritation and inflammation of the penis. Men with phimosis are less likely to clean the penis routinely and effectively.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
exactly what musicmom said. it needs to be washed. But if that is too hard for a man to do.. well....
And if that is the reason to circ, then you should chop off your baby girls vaginal lips because they also have smegma and can also cause odar and infection.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Kaytee said:
Are you THAT disturbed that you honestly think I was speaking of my own child on MY preference. Good job at turning my stomach.
As I stated before, I have people in my family that have the knowledge, degrees, experience. I read before I made my choice and I know I made the right choice.
Kaytee, seriously think about your analogy's before you make them......you are not even on the same page. I am totally comfortable with the choice I made ( he's MY child ) He shows no side effects, he's gifted, sweet,thoughtful......hmmm anything else I forgot?
Ok I'm done with this ridiculous topic, it's just stupid at this point. There is no scientific PROOF. Only studies. If you find cold hard PROOF then maybe I'll listen. Otherwise these are only peoples opinions.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Kaytee said:
exactly what musicmom said. it needs to be washed. But if that is too hard for a man to do.. well....
And if that is the reason to circ, then you should chop off your baby girls vaginal lips because they also have smegma and can also cause odar and infection.
Umm My girls take baths and so do my girls. I already listed several reasons. Why don't you open YOUR mind and take in some REAL facts. ????

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
lmao studies that are done are about all the proof you can get on ANY subject. So yes if you cannot handle science then you should not debate this topic. The science is behind not circing sorry that hurts your feelings.

And as far as the analogy goes, well its not an analogy. YOU prefer the look of a cut penis. So be it, thats your choice nothing wrong with it, but why do you want your preference on your son? Again, we prefer big breasts in this family, so as soon as Nichole turns 10 we are going out to get her a boob job, and oh I like daddy's nose so I think we will do that for her as well.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
musicmom said:
Umm My girls take baths and so do my girls. I already listed several reasons. Why don't you open YOUR mind and take in some REAL facts. ????

lol all the facts say circ is uneecasary in medical terms, so what facts do you want? I thought you were done BTW

Also what does your girls taking baths have to do with circ? So you taught your girls to properly wash themselves? Oh well thats good, boys should be taught that as well. Its actually harder to clean a vagina then a normal penis

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
OMG Kaytee.......Do you have a clue what the heck you are talking about or what you type? You talk about stuff in their privates.........MY children bathe.

What is your highest point of education? Just curious?

And for the several time.........we chose to get him circ for health reasons................I had to type again because you are not comprehending. It's like talking to a wall. DUR DAH DUR.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
lol too bad your "health reasons" don't exist to the scientific comunity.

and why you don't understand that if a boy bathes then he is just as clean as your girls.

I'm so sorry that you take this personal and I suggest as a moderator that if you can't take the debate of FACTS then don't debate

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
musicmom said:
OMG Kaytee.......Do you have a clue what the heck you are talking about or what you type? You talk about stuff in their privates.........MY children bathe.

What is your highest point of education? Just curious?

And for the several time.........we chose to get him circ for health reasons................I had to type again because you are not comprehending. It's like talking to a wall. DUR DAH DUR.
you are a little out line there musicmom

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Kaytee said:
I'm so sorry that you take this personal and I suggest as a moderator that if you can't take the debate of FACTS then don't debate

You sure like to throw the "moderator" card around a lot lately.