Circumcision Info!...

PreSchool Mama

PF Enthusiast
Jan 14, 2008
Kaytee said:
I just want to add that this logic (though I am sure is covered in sarcasm) reminds me of woman who say things like "I'm not going to breastfeed my child even though I know its best for them because of all the crazies out there that promote breastfeeding" logic. Plain silliness, I mean lets do things we know can be dangerous because of one persons ramblings we didn't like
Glad you noticed the sarcasm. And even without the sarcastic tone, the benefits of breastfeeding far far far far outweigh the risks of circumcision.

PreSchool Mama

PF Enthusiast
Jan 14, 2008
fallon said:
yes...they can try and recreate the foreskin...I have to imagine it's pricey and painful
Ooooo...I have seen the light. I am going to book a place at the front of the line right away. I imagine with the convincing arguments on this thread, they'll be tons of desperate parents lining up for a patch of foreskin.:D

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
PreSchool Mama said:
Ooooo...I have seen the light. I am going to book a place at the front of the line right away. I imagine with the convincing arguments on this thread, they'll be tons of desperate parents lining up for a patch of foreskin.:D
lol...it seems silly to me...I get why some parents circ. I didn't circ so I get that side too. Rebuilding it however...I don't get at all

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Lissa said:
Is there a way to have circumcision undone?
No, unfortunately, there isn’t. About 20,000 of nerve endings are gone forever. HOWEVER, when your son is older you may want to mention to him about non-surgical foreskin restoration. It does take years to restore a pale imitation of real deal, but it’s still better than nothing. And it’s very cheap money wise.</SIZE>[/FONT]
<SIZE size="125">You can check this out NORM - The National Organization of Restoring Men</SIZE>
<U>http://www.norm.org/[/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT][/URL]</U>

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
fallon said:
yes...they can try and recreate the foreskin...I have to imagine it's pricey and painful
While surgical restoration is NOT really a good idea and is very expensive one, non-surgical one is very effective, cheap and NOT painful at all, however, it does take years of daily exercise/wearing device.[/COLOR]

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
FooserX said:
Now I've seen everything!

Why would anyone WANT to make their penis look like a garden hose nozzle?
I said I don't get it...I just happen to know how they do it...lol

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
fallon said:
lol...it seems silly to me...I get why some parents circ. I didn't circ so I get that side too. Rebuilding it however...I don't get at all
Tight/painful erections, painful intercourse (for women), sensitivity loss, horrible sensation while exposed glans rub against clothes/underwear (imagine how it would have felt if your clitoral hood got removed and your exposed clitoris was constantly rubbed against clothes, especially when you run…ouch!), desire to have a <U>fully and correctly</U> functioning penis, so both partners can enjoy sex the way it was meant to be, wish to regain something that was forcefully taken from you without your consent…the list can go on and on...[/COLOR][/B][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]</SIZE>
[/FONT][/COLOR]

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
&lt;r&gt;&lt;QUOTE author="yulia;24604"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/quote]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/QUOTE&gt;
K but if you've been circ'd for your whole life how do you know any different...and how do you know how it feels?&lt;/r&gt;

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
&lt;r&gt;&lt;QUOTE author="FooserX;24596"&gt;&lt;s&gt;
FooserX said:
&lt;/s&gt;What is non-surgical restoration?&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/QUOTE&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="darkred"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;If you watch this movie it will explain and &lt;U&gt;&lt;s&gt;<U>&lt;/s&gt;SHOW&lt;e&gt;</U>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/U&gt; the non-surgical restoration. I have to warn you though that they don’t really watch their language and while the movie is funny, &lt;U&gt;&lt;s&gt;<U>&lt;/s&gt;there are a LOT of bad words&lt;e&gt;</U>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/U&gt;.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="darkred"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="darkred"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;I&gt;&lt;s&gt;<I>&lt;/s&gt;&lt;e&gt;</I>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/I&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Yahoo Video: &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;URL url="&lt;/s&gt;http://tinyurl.com/23kcyc&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/URL]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Google Video: &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;URL url="&lt;/s&gt;http://tinyurl.com/2hhud3&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/URL]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/I]</I>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/I&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;/r&gt;