count down to Logan's 1st Birthday...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
OK so my baby is going to be 1 in exactly a week so I'm going to share some pics of his first yr everyday until his birthday...lol

new born pics first

She's all scrubbed up to go meet her new brother in the NICU

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
he looks small to me now when I look at the pics but he was 9lbs...it was sad to see him in the NICU because all the other babies with him were premies and very very tiny

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
Awwwwwwwww... Hard to believe it has been a year, isn't it?! They grow up so quickly!

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
TammyZed said:
I know I already commented, but you have such a beautiful family. :)
thanks and feel free to comment all you want...lol I plan on posting pics for the next week of our first year together :) soon you guys will be sick of seeing his face

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
yulia said:
He is so very cute!

Why was he on O2? Was he born a bit premature?
actually when he was born he had a hard time breathing, when he wasn't crying he wasn't breathing but he was only on the O2 for less them a couple hours. He was in the NICU because he's blood sugar was very low so he was hooked up to IVs in his little hand but you can't see them in the pic :( and every few hours they had to poke his little foot. Lucky the problem was solved within 3 days so he got to go homw with me:) . He was taken a little early though...I think it was 8 days before his due date. He was my second C-section. There's no chance for a VBAC here :(

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
<r><QUOTE author="fallon;36590"><s>
fallon said:
</s>actually when he was born he had a hard time breathing, when he wasn't crying he wasn't breathing but he was only on the O2 for less them a couple hours. He was in the NICU because he's blood sugar was very low so he was hooked up to IVs in his little hand but you can't see them in the pic <E>:(</E> and every few hours they had to poke his little foot. Lucky the problem was solved within 3 days so he got to go homw with me:) . He was taken a little early though...I think it was 8 days before his due date. He was my second C-section. There's no chance for a VBAC here <E>:(</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>
<br/>
&lt;COLOR color="maroon"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;I'm so sorry he had a rough start. But it's great that you got to get home together!:) &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt; &lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="maroon"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;I had 2 c-sections as well. The first one, because I was not educated enough to make the right choice. The second one was a good idea in my case.&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="maroon"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;During my first one anesthesia partially failed and I felt a lot of pain and was bleeding tons afterwards. the second one was good and recovery was much easier.&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt; &lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="maroon"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;There IS a chance for a VBA2C though. I remember I saw studies about the chances of rupture during VBA2C and they were NOT any higher than VBAC. I don’t have the link, but I can give you the name of the VBAC forum (if you pm me) where you will be able to ask for them and I’m sure someone will help you with the link.&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;/r&gt;

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
yulia said:
There IS a chance for a VBA2C though. </SIZE>[/FONT][/COLOR]
How can you say that not knowing any of the specifics regarding fallon's c-section(s)??