count down to Logan's 1st Birthday...

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Trina said:
How can you say that not knowing any of the specifics regarding fallon's c-section(s)??
I'm NOT saying that it's possible in her particular case. I said that VBA2C is possible in general. Many doctors wouls rule out VBA2C aumomatically considering it "higher risk that VBAC", while studies don't really support this statement.

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
I'm NOT saying that it's possible in her particular case. I said that VBA2C is possible in general. Many doctors wouls rule out VBA2C aumomatically considering it "higher risk that VBAC", while studies don't really support this statement.[/quote]

You were replying to fallon, and it does come across as if you're saying it's possible. You really need to work on your presentation. Perhaps it's a language thing. ?? I know English isn't your primary language.

On the topic... Both my kids were born via c-section. Vaginal delivery/VBAC was never an option for me due to a heart-shaped pelvis.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Trina said:
You were replying to fallon, and it does come across as if you're saying it's possible. You really need to work on your presentation. Perhaps it's a language thing. ?? I know English isn't your primary language.

On the topic... Both my kids were born via c-section. Vaginal delivery/VBAC was never an option for me due to a heart-shaped pelvis.
you're right, I WAS replying to fallon. So if anything, she should be the one to make this comment, not you.
honestly, I'm so sick and tired of people picking to my words on this forum. why don't you find somebody else to pick on for a change?...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
please...lets not argue in my son't birthday thread...I appreciate what both of you are saying. thank you

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
fallon said:
thanks...but that's my mommy :)
No it's not. That's you! Your mom cannot look that young! :eek:

I'm talking about the first picture of the girl with dark hair holding your son.