Dane is AWESOME!!...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Sorry Singledad, I'm in the process of looking over his posts right now. It was recently brought to my attention that his posts have been somewhat offensive.

Remember to use the report button!! The user does not know about it when you do, and all it does is make the post pop up in our Mod forum for us to check out. Very harmless, and we would rather have the posts/threads brought to our attention than have them go without notice. Thanks. :)

RegalSin

Banned
Sep 3, 2011
He's wants to make a difference.
Making a difference can mean anything to anything.

I know that most of the people in the military are not good upstanding
people. They were drug addicts, whom stayed clean enough to join,
people who had a bad run in life, people who probably killed somebody
by accident, and of course people who want to serve their nation.
Not all of em come out clean. Some goes back to slums they came out of, while others go back to yuppie town, and their endless supply of yolk.

I was working in a food business at one point when I was desperate for work, and this sweet wonderful waitress was telling me about her son who joined the military, and when he came out he was a completely differnt person. She said she rather the person before he joined, rather the person he has become.

On the news we can all see how these officers behave, pretending everything will be okay, while others are crying like scared children over their loss limbs, and fellow men. Like take the guy who shot Osama.
He shot him and he had the chance to shoot him, but what we really needed him was alive.

In my eyes if somebody wanted to make a difference in this world, they would address the problems of the world and slove them so everybody can get along. Not be a hippie ( the good ones ) and destroy somebody elses life in the proccess to benifit one person. I know we have to break eggs to make an omlet but this is a silly but, those eggs don't break they are still mobile and will get desperate for their intentions.

singledad said:
Someone, explain to me - why are we tolerating this guy? :confused:
Well, single dad, in real life people tolerate the untolerable to seek their usefullness. I tolerate so many people, to learn so many things I would still not understand. If you have a question, then just ask. You don't have to use the Stalin card.

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
Oh, where to start....

First off, lets say that just because you have used drugs in the past doesn't mean you're a bad person.
Made bad choices - Absolutely
Bad person - Not even.

Not all of em come out clean. Some goes back to slums they came out of, while others go back to yuppie town, and their endless supply of yolk.
Don't know where you're getting your information but this couldn't be further from the truth.

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
RegalSin said:
I have to say that this is one of the most disrespectful things that I have ever heard regarding our military people.

Good thing for you I'm not a moderator anymore.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Dadu2004 said:
I have to say that this is one of the most disrespectful things that I have ever heard regarding our military people.

Good thing for you I'm not a moderator anymore.
Very disrespectful, I am gonna agree. However.it's an opinion, and a very false one at that. Are their people in the military who are there because their lives were shit, of course. Just as their are people in everyday life trying to do better cause they screwed up once. However to say all military personal are bad is just ignorance. Sadly your ignorance will only breed more ignorance and that is even scarier then your opinion.

MomoJA

PF Fiend
Feb 18, 2011
singledad said:
Someone, explain to me - why are we tolerating this guy? :confused:
I'm thinking he is a total troll. His English seems to get pretty good and then really bad, and he seems to always end up saying the most ridiculous thing possible. He can't be for real.

dave

PF Regular
Jun 17, 2011
omg good i was so offended by regal sins comments i literally dropped everything and went to my desktop to air my grievance. I realize i am new here and i just want to commend the moderators for getting rid of that person. That kind of negativity is simply not needed. I am afraid i don't believe they were a troll. I think they may be a bit sicker than the average troll and that a doctor could help them.

Also this person needs a damn tour of west point , air force academy, army or navy ! these are the MOST upstanding people in our nation and i scorn and abhor any who disagree.

Last edited: