Dane's good? news...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
xox.ilu.xox said:
wowsers! 2 months!? Are they getting married just because she is expecting? I think its sad when that happens. Marriage is a VERY big commitment, and being rushed into it because of a baby on the way is not the right approach just IMHO. Are they having a big wedding??
Sorda, they've been together for around 2 years and she got pregnant once shortly after they met but she had a miscarriage (she was 17) this time the daddy felt he should make an honest woman of her. They had already planned to get married they just moved up the date.

I do agree that people shouldn't get married just cause a baby is coming, that just isn't the right reason.

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
mom2many said:
Sorda, they've been together for around 2 years and she got pregnant once shortly after they met but she had a miscarriage (she was 17) this time the daddy felt he should make an honest woman of her. They had already planned to get married they just moved up the date.

I do agree that people shouldn't get married just cause a baby is coming, that just isn't the right reason.
ahhhhhh!! Well that makes sense then why they are rushing so much. Good for him for wanting to make an honest woman out of her :)

PennQuaker09

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2007
Durham, NC
Father_0f_7 said:
2 months? Holy cow that's a short amount of time! I bet everyone has been super super busy planning for that.

The thought crossed my mind that she may be pregnant but then I remembered that she has made a vow to stay abstinant until marriage. None of his other girlfriends have made this vow (nor has he).
I casually brought it up when they first started dating and that's when he told me about her choice, and I said "how do I know you're telling the truth" his reply..."Do I LOOK happy?!"
Plus, he told me with his other girlfriends (when I asked) so why would he start lying about it now?)

I generally don't trust the abstinence before getting married types AND I also believe you gotta try it before you buy it.

I like the ring. Looks like a Lucida.

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
PennQuaker09 said:
I generally don't trust the abstinence before getting married types AND I also believe you gotta try it before you buy it.

I like the ring. Looks like a Lucida.

BAHAHAHAHAHAH! Try it before you buy it! LOL. Sounds like ur talking about a milk cow, or a car lol. The Ring is gorgeous!!! He did a fine job!

yeojungi

PF Enthusiast
Feb 17, 2011
Dallas
Oh My!! Congratulations! That is so exciting. I cannot imagine my child will eventually grow up and marry someone. Wow...Sounds your DS found a wonderful woman.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Father_0f_7 said:
She is a great girl. We all love her so much...she will be a great addiction to our family.

Thank-god! How awkward would it be if you didn't like her...that's one of my fears. I am not good and sucking stuff like that up.

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
Thank-god! How awkward would it be if you didn't like her...that's one of my fears. I am not good and sucking stuff like that up.
I know. We've been really lucky. Although, I have to admit we didn't like Trey at first. But now we love him. He's a great father, husband, and son-in-law.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Father_0f_7 said:
I know. We've been really lucky. Although, I have to admit we didn't like Trey at first. But now we love him. He's a great father, husband, and son-in-law.
It must be especially hard to entrust your daughter to a young man's hands any young man...I'm kinda glad I only have boys, I think I'd tend to be too protective of a girl....

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
It is. And I do tend to be a little over protective sometimes. Sometimes I just want to lock all the girls in the closet until they're 30, but I don't think CPS would allow that.

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
They're moving pretty fast! They have already chosen a venue. Jacksonville Golf & Country Club (her dad works there so it will be a little cheaper) and they are going back and forth for a June or July 2012 date.