Do you consider yourself a good person?...

PianoLover

PF Enthusiast
Oct 14, 2011
it's harder to forgive yourself for doing the same action you would forgive a friend for mroe easily

stephanieg

PF Regular
Oct 16, 2011
Mi
I do now although I did make a couple mistakes in my life.I have a couple DUIs on my record,1st and 2nd offense.Judge gave me a huge wake up call after sentencing me to 90 days in jail for my 2nd DUI.Told me that he did not want to see me in his court room anymore.I learned my lesson the hard way knowing I hurt my family and friends in a bad way.

Simon

Nov 1, 2011
<I>&gt;Do you consider yourself a good person? </I>
yes i do

<I>&gt;Are there any things in your past you can't forgive yourself for?</I>
no.

- and I find it important to admit whenever I have been wrong.

Lilysmama5411

Nov 1, 2011
Akron, OH
Sometimes people with this WORST pasts can create the best FUTURES &lt;3 never be ashamed to be who you are even in your worst moments. Its the reason you're who you are today :)

rob1926

Nov 6, 2011
I work hard to be a good person. Some days, I hit the mark. Other days, I fail miserably. There was, unfortunately, a long period in my life when I was a mean nasty person. Some of the things I have done, bother me now. I know I am still that mean, nasty person somewhere inside. However, now I actually stop and think about it. That is what I mean by working hard to be a good person. So, the answer really is: I don't consider myself to be a good person by nature. I do however, consider myself to be a good person by will.