Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I ain't tellin'!...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Here's the thread we've all been waiting for!!!!

OK, so when I tried to copy all the info from the other thread into this one, I completely screwed up...so we have to start this convo all over again. Have fun! :D

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
it is gross. but we're guilty. too tired at night to make the kids shower and always in a hurry most days... besides, it goes straight down the drain.
none of us do if the tub is not draining too well.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I do it if I'm in there and I have to go (I usually go before I get in).I guess it's gross, but in reality urine is totally sterile as it leaves your body...lol

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
ya know, my whole perspective on pee changed a lot when I became a parent, sure it's gross, but has anybody died or even gotten sick from having pee on them? It washes off...meh, it's not a big deal to me. Now, do I make the shower my regular pee place, no, of course not, but as they say, Pee happens...

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
If you watch Man Vs. Wild, you can use pee for almost anything! I'm pretty sure that you can put out a fire, keep yourself alive in the desert, cure cancer, power a rocketship, all with pee!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
LMAO!!

Well like Fallon said, it is sterile, so its pretty much germless besides whatever it touches on the way down. And when you're in the shower, it just washes right off and goes down the drain anyway. I only go in the shower if I have to go when I happen to be in there. I don't try to hold it till I'm done or anything. I'll be honest, I'm only human. I asked several people since reading this thread and so far have gotten all yes's except from my 9 year old little brother, and I'm pretty sure he was lying so our mom wouldn't yell at him. lol

I think its more common than we think, but not so much talked about haha.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
oh, not liek my MIL who was giving my 2 yo a bath, he peed in the tub (probably all of about a tablesppon of pee, maybe in and entire bathtub full of water) and she drained the tub cleaned it and ran another bath for him....come on.

Funny thing is this is the same woman I've seen take a cloth or sponge being used to hand wash dishes and wipe up something from the floor and put then put it back on the sink...

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
lol

dang! more yes' than i thought it'd get. was almost embarrassed when admitting a yes. thought there'd be no way many folks would admit to this disgusting sounding hidden habit. lol

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
IADad said:
oh, not liek my MIL who was giving my 2 yo a bath, he peed in the tub (probably all of about a tablesppon of pee, maybe in and entire bathtub full of water) and she drained the tub cleaned it and ran another bath for him....come on.
Woo! I don't have enough hot water to do that. If I did, my electric bill would be super high cause I'd have to do it every time Eli got a bath. LOL!

IADad said:
Funny thing is this is the same woman I've seen take a cloth or sponge being used to hand wash dishes and wipe up something from the floor and put then put it back on the sink...
Omg I HATE THAT!! D: I think its so gross.