Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I ain't tellin'!...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
ELAINE: I respect that. <George enters.> Mmm, what happened?
GEORGE: Nothing, I... said it was a little problem.
ELAINE: Yeah? What was it?
GEORGE (defensive): Well...I was in the locker room showering, and I...I had to go, so...
JERRY: Here we go.
GEORGE: Anyway, I think the guy in the shower opposite saw me. He gave me a dirty look.
ELAINE: You went...in the shower?
GEORGE: Yeah, so what? I'm not the only one! <Kramer enters with his quilt.>
ELAINE (to Jerry): Do you go in the shower?
JERRY: No, never.
ELAINE (to Kramer): Do you?
KRAMER: I take baths.
GEORGE: Well, what was I supposed to do? Get out of the shower, put on my bathrobe? Go all the way down to the other end? Come all the way back?
ELAINE: Ever hear of...holding it in?
GEORGE: Oh, no...no, that's very bad for the kidneys.
ELAINE: How do you know?
GEORGE: Medical journals!
JERRY: Do the medical journals mention anything about standing in a pool of someone else's urine?

GEORGE: Aha. Aha. Could it be because you don't want him to know that you have a friend who pees in the shower, is that it?!
ELAINE: No, that's not it!
GEORGE: Oh, I think it is! I think that's exactly what it is!
ELAINE: Why couldn't you just wait?
GEORGE: I was there! I saw a drain!
ELAINE: Since when is a drain a toilet?!
GEORGE: It's all pipes! What's the difference?!
ELAINE: Different pipes go to different places! You're gonna mix 'em up!
GEORGE: I'll call a plumber right now! <Goes for the phone.>
JERRY: Alright, can we just drop all the pee-pipe stuff here?

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Dadu2004 said:
Without a doubt! I think I'm going to have to post other similar threads with stupid polls!

HERE HERE - I think we need a whole new sub-forum" "Dadu's Stupid Poll of the Day" I challenge you to come up with something new each day (hint, using the kid's "would you rather" game would be a good fallback to have.

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
Dadu2004 said:
Without a doubt! I think I'm going to have to post other similar threads with stupid polls!

lol, think that'd be interesting. some times you can learn a lot from "stupid polls" like this one. things a person wouldn't normally learn in a conversation. lol

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
SheilaOcean said:
If you are being 100% honest w/ yourself...the answer is YES...I mean, why hold it, its going to the same plumbing place anyway...save the water for the FLUSH...GO GREEN!

Sheila
lol, i read today that japan is now recommending people go b4 they board the planes. it's a month long trial they're calling e-flight. and it's about going green and saving money.

Airline Asks Passengers to Empty Bladders Before Boarding Flights - ABC News

lol

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Dadu2004 said:
We should make this a sticky!

LOL :p

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
IADad said:
HERE HERE - I think we need a whole new sub-forum" "Dadu's Stupid Poll of the Day" I challenge you to come up with something new each day (hint, using the kid's "would you rather" game would be a good fallback to have.
LOL, that's actually really tempting, but unfortunately I don't have time to do it every day. However, I could definately post one pretty often!

16th ave. said:
lol, think that'd be interesting. some times you can learn a lot from "stupid polls" like this one. things a person wouldn't normally learn in a conversation. lol
No doubt! I know now that Xero, me, you, IADad all like to have pee on their feet!

Xero said:
We should make this a sticky!

LOL :p
Hmmmm.... I wonder if Sanjay would like that?????

rawmom

Oct 10, 2009
I love this thread! I have in the past, but don't now because I am not sure that the toilet drains to the same place as the tub water. I am thinking here of the water from the toilet being treated differently than the water from the tub ;-)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
LOL no, it really all goes to the same place. :p Used, dirty household water all goes to sewage and is all treated equally haha.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
I think the problem is when you pee in the shower at say, the YMCA, or the pool. people tend to frown on that pratice when its done in front of them.

Hmmmmmm I wonder what happens in prison.

Butch: "Hey hey dadu! what do you think your doing" (rest of the inmate gather around for the shanking)

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
LOL. And I thought this would all be serious discussion about parenting.

Anyway, I look at it this way - if you pee in the shower, you are using the shower water to "flush" it, thus saving the water that you would use to flush the toilet. See, environmentally friendly and all that. :idea:

JessicaMadison

PF Enthusiast
Dec 27, 2008
Hahaha, I like this one. Um, I mean when I'm in there and gotta go. Then I do.
I know that my husband does. But I sometimes bring one of the twins to shower with me so not in that case. Actually, this has been a big problem in our household lately.

Bailey and Alexis share a bathroom. Alexis pees in the shower. Like everytime. But, Bailey never has because she thinks it's nasty. She's a clean freak like her Mommy. So basically, we've had to teach Lexie to never, ever pee in the shower. Maybe we should've just taught that from the get-go. (Something you don't think about everyday!)

johnsgem

Banned
Nov 10, 2009
florida
if i have to pee before i get in then no...but im a mom and showers are either late at night and i wanna get to bed or there limited time shower so if im in there and all the water is going down the drain...damn right i am not gettin out (plus getting cold) just to go pee...i will let it go