Drama Drama Drama.......ugh...

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
Xero told me to post here, cuz its locked to anyone without 200 posts. Alright so here goes, sorry it is a bit of a book......

When my husband was with his ex, she asked him to put her name on his new pickup, he was hesitant, but he did to help out her credit. They broke up about a month later cuz she wasnt keeping up with her share of the bills (he was paying for two trucks and insurance, rent, bills and food, she was paying for her car insurance, and that was only once and a while). So they were split around near the end of may 2007. Peter contacted me in early june, and said we should hang out. We didnt start dating til mid june (which is around when I became pregnant...hehe..woops) but we have known each other since we were 18. He bought a house and we moved in JUly 1st, 2007, and his ex STILL had stuff at their apartment. On July 3rd, pete was in a rollover accident with his big rig, and was lucky he didnt die. At that time, he had an alberta drivers license because he had just come back to town from driving truck on the oil rigs. So we will fast forward to July 2008--we get a letter from the Crown prosecutor that they are trying to charge pete for dangerous driving (like wtf!!! The definition of dangerous driving is driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and intentionally trying to hurt someone, which he wasnt doing). And the insurance corporation of British Columbia was trying to foot pete with the bill for the accident (80,000) cuz he didnt have proper insurance cuz his license was out of province. funny thing is, he drove for a lease operator (someone else owns the truck) and it was that guys responsibility to make sure he was insured properly.

So in September 2009, he went to court, and the judge just gave him a fine, and said, "it was an accident, he didnt try to intentionally hurt someone". That same day, the insurance company revokes his license. UGH. So in the time between the accident and pete starting with CN, we had no income, so we were paying bills however we could, credit cards, etc, and pete fell behind on his truck payment.

So after the court thing, the insurance corporation wouldn't give his license back until he paid them 80,000 which we dont have.... so we looked into bankruptcy. We were told that if he went bankrupt, the truck had to either be voluntarily repossessed, or his ex would have to take over payments. So we went to talk to his ex about it. she said she couldnt afford the truck payments, so we said we dont know what the reprocussions are from voluntary reposession, and she said she didnt care she doesnt want the truck. So in July 2009, we gave the truck back to the dealer (it was a lease). We got all our ducks in a row, and claimed bankruptcy in January of 2010. Got released in October 2010.

So I guess because pete claimed bankruptcy, his debt for the truck was written off (for him anyways) cuz now the dealership is going after his ex, and shes blaming pete for it. My thought is she begged and pleaded for her name to go on it, they split, and now she made her bed she should lie in it, type thing.

So on New years day, pete gets a message on his facebook wall from his ex's sister of all people, its pretty vulgar, and she calls everyone names and stuff, but this is what she said. Just some background on the names in here, Jennee is her sister, Brandi is a VERY close family friend of ours, Katie is peters ex, and Michelle Kirkby is petes sister.

I said a few things on there too, but nothing bad, my posts are here as well.
Jennee Grant</SIZE>[/FONT]
you know what.. your such a fucking low life piece of fucking shit GROW THE FUCK UP AND PAY FOR YOUR OWN DEBT... how the hell can you make a my poor sister pay for YOUR FUCKING TRUCK THAT YOU WRECKED... i cant believe your own parents dont even care.. shows how you where raised... fuckin coward. MAN THE FUCK UP.. i HOPE that your daughter gets FUCKED OVER by her boyfriend.. cause KARMA IS A BITCH and you WILL get what is coming for you .. just remember that everything that goes around comes around... how can you do this to a human being??? honestly????? you make me sooo mad.. you and your fucking ugly wife need to get a life and stop making her pay for your RED TRUCK YOU WRECKED... every one knows it was yours NOT hers</SIZE>[/FONT]

Yesterday at 8:54pm ·

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
heres the comments that were left. my post was too long, so i had to break it up.
<LIST>

• <LI>
  • <LIST>

• <LI>
    • Michelle Suzanne Kirkby Jennee you shouldn`t be really posting that kind of stuff on fbs`wall so everyone can see...thats not cool girl...and you know what its really between your sister and PJ no one else. Please watch your language as well.19 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Jennee Grant what ever everyone needs to know what he is doing to her. that is cruel ... you can admit it or then your just dumb too13 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Brandi Streifel She argued that it was her vehicle to begin with an slightly immature to post that an use that type of language on someones facebook. Dont tell people to grow up when you cant act like one yourself3 hours ago</LI>
      <LI>
    • Jennee Grant she argued it was her vehicle?? ummm hello its my fucking sister, and i can talk how ever the FUCK i want to... telling me im not grown up WE ARE SICK OF THIS.. my sister can't even get a new fucking car bcz of this dick head, she can't do ...ANYTHING , bcz peter claimed bankruptcy, hmm its really funny how they are so broke but i see all these post that they were going to quebec or where ever the fuck they where going , or how they added a new deck.. hmm someone whos bankrupt cant do that shit, its immature bullshit and if he wants to be immature about it im going to say this shit because thats who i am.. my family comes first we got enoiugh shit to deal with so brandi you can go fuck yourself tooSee More
      3 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Jennee Grant don't talk about shit you dont know anything of3 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Katie Grant ya brandi dont open your mouth unless you know the story. when did i ever claim it was mine??? please tell me..3 hours ago</LI>
      <LI>
    • Brandi Streifel I can open my mouth as i please pj is my family alos an your starting shit where it dont need to be started you both are fucking crazy.3 hours ago</LI>
      <LI>
    • Jennee Grant your his family?? eww weren`t you his little whore?3 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Brandi Streifel An i know all about it an you put ur name on the truck so it was your mistake3 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Jennee Grant IF I WANTED ANY CUM BACK FROM YOU... i'd scrape it from the back of your throat bitch so just shut it and leave this to peter to comment back3 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Katie Grant ya and jennee is my family. she can say what she wants to who she wants. Obviously he is in the wrong if just saying the true full story gets all his family to tell us we should be saying that... if he had nothing to be ashamed of then whats wrong with the whole world knowing what he did3 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Katie Grant if thats all you know then you know NOTHING!!! thats the least of this whole situation! and peter definetly knows that3 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Brandi Streifel Thats not all i know an really youd never get one hand on me dont say shit like that unles you know who your dealing with cause if you tried youd be on the ground so fast you wouldnt know what hit you. An if you didnt want others to comment maybe you should have sent it in a message an really katie i could care less if its your sister or not youve done shit to pj to so really youboth are blind an stupid as well.3 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Michelle Braun ‎#1-Keep our daughters name out of this. Wishing something bad on a little girl is NOT cool.
      #2-Our quebec trip was paid for with airmiles from his parents, and our deck was a gift from my parents.
      #3-how bout we all act like adults and not ...kids. calling people names isnt gonna get anyone anywhere.
      #4-you had the option of taking the truck over and you didnt want to. You were a co-OWNER not a co-SIGNER, we have the papers to show that. His end of the debt was dealt with through the bankruptcy. And he did not go bankrupt to screw you over like everyone says. How would you like to almost die in a truck accident then get footed an $80,000 bill from ICBC?See More
      3 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Jennee Grant you wished somethign bad on mymoms little girl3 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Michelle Braun We went bankrupt over the ICBC debt, not to purposefuly screw you over. When u go bankrupt you have to inlcude ALL debts. So please, stop this non-sense. There are ways for you to get outta this shit.3 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Michelle Braun PS. We know you tried to talk to KPMG about bankruptcy.... you gotta cliam all your debt. believe me its not something thats fun, but sometimes its all you can do.3 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Jennee Grant peter DIDNT get out of it.. it got put on katie... he should be THE MAN to know that HE OWES FOR IT NOT HER SHE DID NOT GET AN OPTION FOR THE TRUCK .. and why did you say that katie used peter for a credit raiting?? huh , since he didnt die in that crash he should be a man and deal with his own shit.. GOD GAVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE FOR A REASON USE TO HELP OTHERS3 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Michelle Braun we went and talked to her about it, and we said, the only way it wont get repossessed is if you take it over (we talked to the dealership) and she said no...soooo. And I didnt wish anything on her.3 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Jennee Grant she doesnt have any other debt but that truck.. why would she claim bakruptcy and screw her credit when she hasnt done anything? that this is all from peter3 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Michelle Braun and the only reason we got to keep our house is becuase peters dads name is on it.........3 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Jennee Grant hey i never threatened you brandi, and if you threaten me i WILL callthe cops on you3 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Jennee Grant but like i said.. God gave him a second chance for a reason, use it wisely because he doesn't give that many2 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Brandi Streifel I never threatend you said youd scratch it from the back of my throat2 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Katie Grant I was told by the creditor who used to call me everyday yelling at me and making me cry that they did not give me and option to take over the truck because I wad a co-signer not a co-OWNER, so I wouldn't have been able to take it over 2 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Brandi Streifel Woah how old are you hahahaha.2 hours ago</LI>
      <LI>
    • Jennee Grant how old am i?? ask peter how old he is2 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Katie Grant Or else I definately would have. I've gone through 8 or 9 cars in the past 3 years that all keep crapping out on me, all while I'm Paton for a brand new one that someone else is driving2 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Brandi Streifel At least he talks mature an not like a 16 year old child2 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Brandi Streifel An using that context is considerd a threat2 hours ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Michelle Suzanne Kirkby All of you Jennee, Glendene, and Katie you need to leave my brother alone..this is enough and really immature of you all to start this shit and threathen ppl on here and saying the stuff that you have been saying is not cool at all.. how old are you guys common there is always a better way of dealing with situations then this way...And another thing PJ never ever cheated on Katie with anyone...so mind your own business and move on with your lives...Stop threathening, and slandering...21 minutes ago ·</LI>
      <LI>
    • Jennee Grant read the comments and you will know there is no threatening, how
      old is peter? why can't he man up??? and who said anything about cheating?? oh my (Her mom accused us of cheating together, they split in may, we got together in mid june, and she didnt move outta their apartment til JULY! I'll post that one later off my laptop)
      17 minutes ago ·</LI>
    </LIST></LI>
</LIST>SO yeh, thats that i guess. I will have to post what her MOTHER said to ME as a reply to this, cuz that one is saved on my laptop. But yeh what do you guys think????

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I think she is lucky I don't live close to her.

You gave her the choice of taking over the truck, she choose to not take it over and as sucky as that may be it was her choice.

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
That's what I thought!!! It's like give it a break already, and her sister soooooooooooo just needs to stay outta it! Needless to say we are going to a lawyer tomorrow. They think they are off the hook cuz they deleted everything.... Didn't think we were smart enough to save it all I guess haha

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
WOW, that is MESSED UP! Pete really got involved with the wrong people when he decided to date that crazy chick and her crazy family. I really HATE crazy people lol, and I really hate people that talk like idiots, can't spell, and swear constantly and say vulgar idiotic stuff to try and get a point across. I wish I could just make them see how stupid it makes them look, you know? Not that I never swear, but I don't need any swear words at all to win an argument. :p

I have to say, I guess it would suck to be in her shoes, but honestly she made a stupid decision awhile back putting her name on a big chunk of debt (I will never and have never put my name on anything that has put me in debt, especially big debt, the only thing my husband or I are in debt for are his student loans and we only owe like 8k, and that was for a good cause). So I don't even care if she was young, she should know better than to make a decision she couldn't own up to. I can't believe they brought your little girl into it too, that's just too much. What is wrong with people?

You know, honestly at this point probably the best thing you can do is cut all ties with them. If things get real bad, you might even need a restraining order. You guys don't need this kind of stress. Just ignore them completely. They can't force you to talk to them, its called harassment. Delete them as friends on FB, block their numbers on your phones, etc etc.... That's what I would probably do once I tried my best to fix things, because even though she was stupid and doesn't seem to be able to own up to her own decisions, it still does suck to be in her position and I would feel a bit bad. Do what you can, but really there's not much you can do, and people like that don't deserve much. :/

Any chance you took a screan shot of that???? Or did you print out the facebook pages directly?? I hope you did, its so much more legit if you take it to court. Anybody can type anything down and print it saying it was from facebook, you know?

I want to see what their mom said.

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
I do feel sorry for her, I really do, but she made the decision, and she knew of the consequences, so she cant say she was mis-informed, cuz she knew it all. I saved the webpage and printed it directly from facebook, just before they deleted it all. I deleted her and her mom from my facebook, dont want anything to do with them. Her sister is the one that made the original post. and she has two kids (two different dads) and just turned 21. I have no problem with her being a young mom, but talking like that!? And about a child. I know she wouldn't like someone saying something like that about her kids. Like give me a break.

I tried to fix it by replying and giving her the facts, but they all just seemed to see past that, and not give a crap. So thats why I stopped posting, was a lost cause. I just hope none of them show up at our house, cuz they know where we live....

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Surely if you go to a lawyer your friend will also be subject to charges as she made threats within the comments.

I totally agree with Xero's last paragraph as well.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Oh that's really good you printed it out directly. I really hope they have some kind of consequence coming to them, cause that's just not okay. :/

And you know, I hope they do show up at your door because then you can call the cops and make your case even better! :D One step closer to some kind of punishment and a restraining order. Lets hope they are just that stupid. :p

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
They probably are haha.

Here's what her mom put on my fb WALL.

Glendene is her mom, and Glenda is our friend Brandi's mom:

Glendene Grant
Michelle - about part 4 of a comment you made to Katie:

#4-you had the option of taking the truck over and you didnt want to. You were a co-OWNER not a co-SIGNER, we have the papers to show that. His end of the debt was dealt with through the bankruptcy. And he did not go bankrupt to screw you over like everyone says. How would you li...ke to almost die in a truck accident then get footed an $80,000 bill from ICBC?

PS. We know you tried to talk to KPMG about bankruptcy.... you gotta cliam all your debt. believe me its not something thats fun, but sometimes its all you can do. See More

Glendene Grant Obviously Katie would not have liked to "almost die in a truck accident then get footed an $80,000 bill from ICBC?" What kind of question is that? Now, my question to you is: was it Katie's fault that Peter got into this accident? Is there ...any reason that Katie should be held responsible in ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM because of this accident. In case you both forget this: PETER WAS CHEATING ON KATIE WITH YOU. There is no excuse for it. They broke up, he broke her heart - then he got back together with her, convinced her to sign for a truck that they did not need - she had her car and he had his SUV - but he wanted something bigger and better and he NEEDED(lies again, cuz they broke up in may and the house was purchased at the end of june and was ours july 1st, should prolly get her dates right..) not when you and he were an honest couple - you were still cheating back then (and don't go getting the wrong idea with that comment, no one cares about the house, the point is, he was still a couple with Katie at that time).(ummm, no he wasnt)
<LIST>

• <LI>
  • <LIST>

• <LI>

• AND ABOUT HIS NOT HAVING A CHOICE IN ADDING THIS DEBT TO HIS BANKRUPTCY. He did not have to. He could have been a man when he knew it would fall onto Katie to pay it, and left his truck out of the bankruptcy(Real nice, eh)

OH, and now we know - you KNOW KATIE TRIED TO TALK TO KPMG ABOUT BANKRUPTCY - how would you know Katie's personal business. If someone there told you, they are liable and if they LIED and told Katie she is not able to sue you for this, then they are truly looking at a lawsuit waiting to happen! Thanks for the info! (we were told because her and her boyfriend came in SWEARING and screaming at our trustee, and because Katie was considered a debtor, they had an obligation to tell us about her threatening them)

And about BRANDI's comment in regards to Jennee's comment . . . Jennee's was not said in a threatening way - it was a slang, come-back type of sentence. HOWEVER, Brandi's comment was a threat. She said that Jennee would be ON THE GROUND SO FAST SHE WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT HIT HER. I am not sure if you and her are on good terms, considering her and Peter's past history together, but if you are, you may want to tell her that she may want to watch her words.

Jennee Grant: IF I WANTED ANY CUM BACK FROM YOU... i'd scrape it from the back of your throat bitch so just shut it and leave this to peter to comment back

Brandi Streifel: Thats not all i know an really youd never get one hand on me dont say shit like that unles you know who your dealing with cause if you tried youd be on the ground so fast you wouldnt know what hit you. An if you didnt want others to comment maybe you should have sent it in a message an really katie i could care less if its your sister or not youve done shit to pj to so really youboth are blind an stupid as well

Brandi Streifel: An using that context is considerd a threatSee More
      44 minutes ago · LikeUnlike</LI>
      <LI>
    • Michelle Braun k all i want you to know it the house was bought it JULY of 2007. They broke up in what? May? She was moved out before we even started talking....OH sorry, some of her stuff was still there. We started hanging out mid JUNE. There was no cheating going on, I HAVE NO idea where you got that from. This post is getting deleted, I am not gonna add to this drama. and maybe you all need to get your facts straight before saying people are cheaters or whatever.40 minutes ago · LikeUnlike</LI>
      <LI>
    • Glendene Grant Michelle, you can say that, but we saw pictures on your camera that you left at Katie's of you and Peter in the semi on a road trip - THEY WERE STILL TOGETHER(funny part is, is that the time stamp on the camera was in like 2004 haha, it didnt even have the correct time on it).38 minutes ago · LikeUnlike</LI>
    </LIST></LI>
</LIST>

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
<LIST>

• <LI>
  • Glendene Grant I knew you would delete this, BECAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS. Otherwise you would comment on it and leave it (funny part is SHE is the one who deleted it, so the truth must hurt for her eh).37 minutes ago · LikeUnlike</LI>
    <LI>
  • Brandi Streifel I was not threatening I was saying if she were to touch me thats what would happen, and the context of the words are considered in a threatening manner...31 minutes ago ·</LI>
    <LI>
  • Glendene Grant Brandi, her comment was the farthest thing from a threat, it was a 'saying'. Yours was threatening and actually sounded very violent.

CONTEXT OF THE WORDS ARE CONSIDERED . . . what are you going on about????26 minutes ago · LikeUnlike</LI>
    <LI>
  • Katie Grant U didn't start talking in mid June. I moved out completly at the end of may and you were staying at MY place before I even started moving out which is why you had clothes there when I went to move out an even my two cats were still there and chubchub stayed there for a week after she got spayed. You were there why r u denying that?(im thinking she is the one who is denying it, cuz she obviously cant count, or keep dates...ugh sorry, it just annoys me)25 minutes ago ·</LI>
    <LI>
  • 1 personLoading...</LI>
    <LI>
  • Glendene Grant Because no one wants the world to know they cheated - people loose faith and trust in a cheater.(real nice eh)23 minutes ago · LikeUnlike</LI>
    <LI>
  • Glenda Baxter Streifel Good flipping grief. You Grant people are absolutely ridiculous. Move on with your own life and quit trying to blame other people for problems in your own life. If you think your daughter was all innocent in all of it you are crazy. The three of you definately need to seek counselling. Move on with your life get over it and quit harrasing the Braun's. Grow up the way you are acting is disgusting, and you should be ashamed of yourselves and yes I do know of what I speak, I have known this family for over 14 years.23 minutes ago · LikeUnlike</LI>
    <LI>
  • Glenda Baxter Streifel What you are doing is pure harrassment.22 minutes ago · LikeUnlike</LI>
    <LI>
  • Katie Grant Really Glenda I would really love to know what it is that you an Brandi both seem to think I did?(she was a gold digger for 1, didnt wanna get a job cuz her boyfriend was her sugar daddy,paid for everything, and she messed up. he gave her a year to get a job and help out and she didnt, her loss my gain) 20 minutes ago · LikeUnlike</LI>
    <LI>
  • Glendene Grant Glenda, just because you have known the Braun family for over 14 years, you think it is right that he stiffs Katie with his $17,000 debt? What is pure harassment are the phone calls the collection agency makes to Katie CONSTANTLY. How can k...nowing someone for 14 years make that right?

AND YES, WE DO NEED COUNSELING, but because on top of this, we are living with a missing loved one. (her daughter is missing in Las Vegas, cuz she hooked up with a pimp, bought lots of expensive stuff with his money [pete saw this when she came to visit,900 shoes and purses] and the pimp doesnt know where she went.....)Try it and see if you can handle it, because we are doing pretty well, considering.

NOW, Glenda, if you want to sit down and hear all the details of what Peter did to Katie, pick a time. We will be there.(mhmmm, things are a two way street lady,they did things to each other)</LI>
    <LI>
  • I couldnt get a screenshot in time of what else her mom said, but in a nutshell, she said that we both work for CP(which she got wrong its CN) and that we should give her daughter some money for the debt....umm, yeh, not happening. maybe you shoulda asked a bit nicer...gawd.</LI>
</LIST>

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
They're just obsessed with putting the blame on other people. What that one girl said WAS a threat, "ghetto saying" or not. :rolleyes: I don't see how just because a threat is also known as a vulgar, extremely distasteful saying, how it is no longer a threat... haha. That's some logic there, I must say. And about the rest of it, honestly who knows and who cares exactly what went down and when. None of that matters at all. The only thing that matters is that she made a bad decision and now they are angry for having to live up to it. Every mother thinks their kids are perfect, and only a victim never the bad guy, so there's no point in arguing with her because she'll never see the light. You guys didn't go bankrupt just in order to screw anyone else over (I would sure hope not... going bankrupt isn't all just rainbows and butterflies :rolleyes: ) and to suggest as much is pretty laughable. They're just bringing in the personal stuff to make you look as bad as possible, and the fact that they have to do that is enough to tell anybody that they know they're wrong.

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Ok, that was one of the most retarded things I've ever read. I feel so embarrassed for these people. Now that you have some back up proof what they posted, I too think it is best to cut ties completely. I mean, don't give these people anything. They don't have any right or deserve any kind of explanation and they quite obviously will not listen to anything you have to say anyhow. Honestly? Do you feel like you need any kind of justification or understanding from them? I'm just gonna guess that your answer is no so don't feed into it. Just make a record of any time they email, post, call, drive by the house, or whatever. Don't say shit to them, just keep a record. You never know when you might need it.

And quite honestly, the whole thing about the 'time line' of who was dating who or whatever is just stupid. Last time I checked, cheating was not a crime, so who really gives a rats ass? Not trying to say you are a cheater, but just saying who really cares if you are?

xox...how dare you sacrifice your possessions, credit, and pride just to get back at this woman! I mean, for real??? I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around how anyone could really think there is any validity to that whatsoever.

As hard as it will be, I would try and let this one go. If they continue to press it, then I would pursue a restraining order. If you can't cut them out of your life on your own, then let a judge force them out. Bad, bad energy that will infect your life and no one needs that!!!

Sorry you have to deal with it and I hope that it ends soon.

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
This is a prime example why you dont sign anything for anyone, family or friends, that you arent willing to take 100% responsibility for.

Seems people forget that signatures on documents really mean something.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
First I think ECD has a good point. This type of situation is not uncommon. Is sad specifically in the US (not sure about Canada) that more time is not spent teaching kids about finance and fiscal responsibility and liability.

That said I feel compelled to scold you a little Xox. You know I say this with the best intentions for you and your family.

Why would you respond AT ALL to anything they say? Its got to be a hard/uncomfortable lesson for everyone involved. Its not surprising that people spew ignorant crap forward when faced with unpleasant situations like this.

There is No Way, You will NEVER get to a point where the other side is going to say "hmm i guess your right" its just not going to happen. So IMHO let it go. Hang on to any pertinent corrasponce like Xero suggested. File it away "incase" . Wish her well. Click "ignore" on her face book profile.

I know its not easy to do. Hard not to defend yourself when someone is attacking. But their attacks are without any substance. Take the high road you will feel better at the end of the day.

Good luck
bssage

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
thanks b! I actually really appreciate the feedback. I have done all of the above. Everything is printed off, her and her sister and her mother are deleted, blocked and reported. I talked everything over with my best friend (who also knows katie) and she said the same thing you did. She just cant take responsibility for her actions, and shes just playing the blame game. I'm so done with it. So hopefully, she'll leave us alone, and if not, we go to a lawyer. Thanks for all your input everyone i really do appreciate it, cuz I just needed some other peoples takes of the situation from the outside, cuz I was not feeling so hot about the whole thing a couple days ago, but now I feel better. :) THANK YOU!

PS. Yesterday was our 2nd anniversary :O