Drum Roll . . . ....

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
YEAH! One of each all in one shot! Best wishes for a continued healthy pregnancy and delivery!

BTW, let me know when you start shopping for car seats. ;)

PennQuaker09

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2007
Durham, NC
Do you guys know how hard it is to be excited and extremely bored at the same time? Fallon, I got the Dyson and I finally got to open it!

Names . . . I'm open to suggestions! But I don't like things such as John David or Emma Claire and shizz like that. It's annoying. Your kid can never be John he has to be <I>John David</I> and if you all don't remember, I have a unisex name, that's a no go.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Congrats. I love my twins and I know you will to. A good friend of mine just had her SECOND set of b/g twins!

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
PennQuaker09 said:
But lugging it up the stars is a pain in the arse. But so, I've been thinking about girl names because I honestly felt like we were going to have two boys.
yes it is....which is why vaccuming the stairs is on Ryan's list of things to do:)

do you like modern or old fashion names for girls?

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
fallon said:
yes it is....which is why vaccuming the stairs is on Ryan's list of things to do:)

My brother and his wife just named their little girl, "Anabel." I think that is the cutest name ever! Old fashion but still not overly used at all...so it seems new.

Plus they get to call her Annie for short :)

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
PennQuaker09 said:
Do you guys know how hard it is to be excited and extremely bored at the same time? Fallon, I got the Dyson and I finally got to open it!

Names . . . I'm open to suggestions! But I don't like things such as John David or Emma Claire and shizz like that. It's annoying. Your kid can never be John he has to be <I>John David</I> and if you all don't remember, I have a unisex name, that's a no go.

lol my friends daughter is Emma Claire. SHe just goes by Emma though, but. Her dad calls her E. Claire as a nick name when he is being cutesy. I think thats adorable

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Kaytee said:
lol my friends daughter is Emma Claire. SHe just goes by Emma though, but. Her dad calls her E. Claire as a nick name when he is being cutesy. I think thats adorable

E. Claire...

That's pretty great :)

PennQuaker09

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2007
Durham, NC
fallon said:

Ryan has a list of things to do? Nate doesn't do ANYTHING. I'm not complaining or anything, but that's something I'll have to keep in mind. In a way I would feel bad expecting him to because he works a hell of a lot harder than I did.

I suppose I'm kind of in the middle. I don't like trendy names, but I don't like really old fashioned names either.

FooserX said:
My brother and his wife just named their little girl, "Anabel." I think that is the cutest name ever! Old fashion but still not overly used at all...so it seems new.

Plus they get to call her Annie for short :)
That would be an example of something I wouldn't like.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Ryan works all day but really so do I...he's an insurance agent so while he may be mentally tired when he gets home he is more than willing to help out with a few things around the house...Plus he's very aware that he can't do what I do everyday so he's more than happy to help. It's little things though...He takes out the trash, does the dishes after dinner, vaccumes the stairs for me cause I hate it, and puts away our clothes. He will also do just about anything else to help me out so I'm pretty lucky there. He gets up with the baby on the weekends, changes diapers, feeds him, helps me get the kids off to bed at night. He will basically do anything he feels like do but every little bit helps. when I don't need his help with anything he feels left out...it's pretty cute

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
PennQuaker09 said:
Ryan has a list of things to do? Nate doesn't do ANYTHING. I'm not complaining or anything, but that's something I'll have to keep in mind. In a way I would feel bad expecting him to because he works a hell of a lot harder than I did.

I suppose I'm kind of in the middle. I don't like trendy names, but I don't like really old fashioned names either.

That would be an example of something I wouldn't like.
My friend at church has 3 kids, but two are named Braden and Ashlyn. Iliek those names. Their other daughters name is Brook.