Drum Roll . . . ....

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
fallon said:
Ryan works all day but really so do I...he's an insurance agent so while he may be mentally tired when he gets home he is more than willing to help out with a few things around the house...Plus he's very aware that he can't do what I do everyday so he's more than happy to help. It's little things though...He takes out the trash, does the dishes after dinner, vaccumes the stairs for me cause I hate it, and puts away our clothes. He will also do just about anything else to help me out so I'm pretty lucky there. He gets up with the baby on the weekends, changes diapers, feeds him, helps me get the kids off to bed at night. He will basically do anything he feels like do but every little bit helps. when I don't need his help with anything he feels left out...it's pretty cute
good man! Not to drag in the sex thread, but I totally would be all hot and bothered if my hubby did the dishes. I don't even think he know what doing the dishes means. I think he thinks they just magically appear in teh cabinets or the dish washer already clean

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Kaytee said:
good man! Not to drag in the sex thread, but I totally would be all hot and bothered if my hubby did the dishes. I don't even think he know what doing the dishes means. I think he thinks they just magically appear in teh cabinets or the dish washer already clean
haha...I have to say it is his sweetness that I find the sexiest:)

PennQuaker09

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2007
Durham, NC
Well, he does ask, but I learned that I'm really particular about the way that I keep house. And he was even like do you want to get someone to come in and clean. I feel like as long as I can do it on my own, then that's what I want to do. Now, this time next year may be a different story.

I have to say that this week has been utterly boring. Yesterday, I went to Baby Gap and I had to resist the urge to buy things.

jenilouise

PF Addict
Oct 20, 2007
Oregon
I am particular also. Especially about my laundry. My mom very nicely did some laundry for me while I was sick. I refolded everything after she went to bed.

PennQuaker09

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2007
Durham, NC
You guys must read this. I visited my mom's family when I was home. They were throwing out names like this:

http://bellofthesouth.blogspot.com/2004/12/ghetto-baby-names.html[/URL]

PennQuaker09

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2007
Durham, NC
I'm gonna leave my mom a message telling her I'm going to name my child BroomQueisha. She's going to die!

Lemonjelo and Orangello, omg I'm going insane

These are the things I do when I wake up in the middle of the night.