drunken incidents...name yours...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
superman said:
nevrr? likle not even a vomit story??
Not never ever, I have had the occasional drink, but I am 38 years old and count how many drinks I have had on one hand...boring for sure. I come from a long line of addicts, drugs/alcohol so I avoid those things. I have lost quite a few family members and don't ever want to be one of the statistics.

Although once when I was 16, my friends and I went to a party and there was a chugging contest with vodka, I went for it and won, and discovered I am a mean drunk, that's all I remember, being really mean and to people you don't want to be mean to. Think Los Angeles gang members...thankfully I was loved by them. No throwing up or even being sick that was when I realized how easy it would be for me to become an addict and have stayed away since.

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
Me too Mom2Many, I don't drink either. Not that I'm a goody goody, but I just never developed a taste for it even as a teen. weird I know.

Now that's not saying I never drink. I do have an occaisional drink, and have always been with friends who drink big. lol As a teen ager I went to many bars and Disco's (don't laugh) and have always had a great time. No one cared. Truth be told, the guys would buy me drinks and my best friend would drink them lol..she was always drunk off her butt.

I have one story about me "POSSIBLY " being drunk.
One day my husband and I decided to go to his parents house and take care of their lawn because they had been out of the state. Once we finished all that hard work my DH thought we needed a drink (my hubby has always been a bad influence on me) anyway, we did that ..one drink, and than we both felt like having Taco's.

We got to the Taco place and all of a sudden I couldn't move! Like my legs and arms just stopped moving! My stomach felt like I was going to throw up or explode, and everything was spinning.

Now I decide to move into the back seat, all I could do is ROLL! and I hear my husband order 12 tacos. lol yes 12! I laid flat out on the back seat, and all of a sudden I rolled on to the floor. I don't know how that happened! Really, I just kind of rolled straight onto the floor. I was just laying there, sick as a dog. And I wanted a taco so bad.

I heard my husband crunching on a taco, I remember thinking I hope he saves me one .

I really don't know what happened, I came around after a long while. and never vomited. It's funny now, but than It was a horrible experience.

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
There is this place in the BVI called the Willy T. It's basically a bar/restaurant that sits in a quiet bay, but it gets pretty lively. They used to do this thing where if you jump off the top, naked, you would get a free t-shirt. Well, apparently they stopped doing that, but whatever.

So, as they say, I came, I saw, I stripped down, and I jumped. But I didn't get a tshirt. BUT, I did ask the bartender, "hey, are you Zeus?" He replied, "Yes", then I said "I hear you have a really big ****"

Um, he wasn't too happy with that. I tend to get diarrhea of the mouth if I've had too much to drink.

DISCLAIMER: THAT IS NOT ME JUMPING OFF THE BOAT

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
stjohnjulie said:
There is this place in the BVI called the Willy T. It's basically a bar/restaurant that sits in a quiet bay, but it gets pretty lively. They used to do this thing where if you jump off the top, naked, you would get a free t-shirt. Well, apparently they stopped doing that, but whatever.

So, as they say, I came, I saw, I stripped down, and I jumped. But I didn't get a tshirt. BUT, I did ask the bartender, "hey, are you Zeus?" He replied, "Yes", then I said "I hear you have a really big ****"

Um, he wasn't too happy with that. I tend to get diarrhea of the mouth if I've had too much to drink.

DISCLAIMER: THAT IS NOT ME JUMPING OFF THE BOAT

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!

I only have one drunken incident....well, two.....that I remember...

1. I went to a strip bar with a bunch of friends, had wayyyyyyyyyy too much to drink, and apparently I "stole the show".......yeh, not good haha.

2. I dont really remember it so much,but I remember renting a honeymoon suite at a hotel for my 19th birthday, and in the morning I woke up naked in the bathroom with my face plastered on the toilet seat......that was the worst hangover EVER!!!!!

Computerdad

PF Regular
Oct 19, 2010
Summerville, SC
When i was sixteen i discovered jack daniels, I also discovered the overwhelming taste of concord grape juice. One night i tried to mix my new found discoveries. got into one of those competitions that no body really wins and wandered around on foot toward the denny's (approximately three miles) and i sat down. ordered, and faceplanted into the table as soon as the waitress left. i woke up some indeterminable time later with the emergency level need to go to the bathroom, i barely get the bathroom stall open in time to vomit purple all over the toilet at around 3am. .. i dont do that anymore.

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
Computerdad said:
When i was sixteen i discovered jack daniels, I also discovered the overwhelming taste of concord grape juice. One night i tried to mix my new found discoveries. got into one of those competitions that no body really wins and wandered around on foot toward the denny's (approximately three miles) and i sat down. ordered, and faceplanted into the table as soon as the waitress left. i woke up some indeterminable time later with the emergency level need to go to the bathroom, i barely get the bathroom stall open in time to vomit purple all over the toilet at around 3am. .. i dont do that anymore.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Barney puke :p lol

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
Computerdad said:
hahaha shit that is a brutal mix

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
not really anything of my own but the old man decided he'd crack a few ribs doin a belly flop on a slip-n-slide one saturday at his buddy's house.