Everyone else is doing it...

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
ElliottCarasDad said:
I think that is the $1 coin, and the Twoonie or Tooey is the $2 coin, or something like that.
Ya go to a few stores shopping and the change weighs you down like a boat anchor

Yeep! Loonie is the dollar coin and the twoonie is the two dollar coin....everythi ng is dollars :p Make me feel like i live in outer space or something! lol

marjan

PF Regular
Jan 19, 2010
Malaysia
We don't have wal mart at Malaysia too. All we got is a Tesco ( UK Superstore ) and Carrefourre ( French Superstore ) and some of the local players...

but I do looking forward to get a card from wal mart :) :) :)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I think the Visa Giftcard makes sense, if we were to do that. :) But if we were going to use the money that profits from the google ads on this forum, we would have to ask the admins to cough it up lol.

apowlBralGarf

Mar 2, 2010
Denmark
OMG! - How can people similar to Bernie Bicoy - who is a twice convicted child molestor make bail?This idiot forged himself as a lawyer and Venture Capital - VC Research Expert with a slippery tongue to win trust of kids. Out of all people, the govern released him home?Damn neighborhoods of Lake Forest are hazardous. Who do we petition?

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
See, here's the thing. The gentleman that owns Crowdgather (Sanjay) has a ton of other forums he manages as well. So, if we got him to cough up some cash, he'd have to do it for the other forums as well....I don't see it happening. :(

XOX - Fallon is the oldest mod here. Then we had a Crowdgather rep helping her mod this forum (Sirk) and now Sirk is gone. Before Sirk left, she promoted me. Fallon and I couldn't shoulder the entire load so we asked to promote to more people to mods, hence where we got Xero and IADad. Not sure why we're called "Super Moderators", because I never got a cape!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Because we're AMAZING!! lol

I don't know, actually.

But I wouldn't suggest a "petition" that sounds like it would just annoy the admins, I would suggest maybe... a "request". :) But Dadu would know about that, I personally have not ever dealt with the admins.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
I think Steve meant "most tenured" as I'm pretty sure I am the "oldest" hence my inability to stay up past the airingg of wheel of furtune any given evening.

And I always assumed the term "Super mod" must have occured as all good titlse do...sometime in history, someone asked for money, and they got a title.....

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
cool, glad to see they've done a new sillouette since I started sporting the 'fro.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
oh, and have fallon and Xero been morphed into one woman (with a scanalously short skirt?)