Finally !...

BabyAngel

PF Fanatic
Feb 6, 2012
Deux-Montagnes, Quebec, Canada
I've been pushing the whole "big sister" thing a lot and it seems to not be a big deal anymore.. at least not as big a deal as it was before, she is much less "clingy" now !! and with my wife's growing belly, she has less and less space on her lap to pickup the older one !! lol

BabyAngel

PF Fanatic
Feb 6, 2012
We're starting week 33 now !! The time is coming fast... I'm very excited.

How accurate are the weight estimates ? We had another ultrasound last week to check the position of the baby (his head is down now) and based on due dates and measurements, the doctor calculated that the baby will be 3.95 kilos !

Just wondering if any of you had some experience with those estimates !

kllooks

Sep 1, 2012
Don't worry about those weight estimates. My daughter was estimated to be a big baby, over 3.8kgs, but she came out exactly average at 3.5. My son was estimated to be 4, but he was 3.8. Even if baby does end up 3.95kgs, that is a great, healthy weight!

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Those weight estimates are more of an educated guess and really aren't very accurate.

Glad things are going great...any names yet?

BabyAngel

PF Fanatic
Feb 6, 2012
Alright, a little update.

We're now in week 37, I think we're both very excited now knowing birth could happen anytime...

Prepared the baby's room (paint, crib, dressers).. almost done, next part is installing curtains and drapes !

All this is a first for me, I adopted our other daughter when she was 2.5 (my wife is the biological mother).

We even had a visit to the hospital where the birth is going to happen, very nice.. all private rooms with a dedicated nurse for every mother, even a bed for the father ! yeah !

Cannot wait to see that little face and his eyes !

BabyAngel

PF Fanatic
Feb 6, 2012
Yes we did (give birth)... October 23rd ! Been away from the internet (and Parenting Forums) for a while but I'm back now !!

Working on getting a picture up here now !!

My wife gave birth to a healthy 4 kg boy... he's been doing his nights since he's about a week old !! We are blessed with a sleeper ! :D

We've had some colicky challenges in the last month, but overall, all is good !

We're very happy !View attachment Alexandre_1.jpg