Funny things kids say...

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
Here is one I got yesterday.

So, Hannah was telling me she learned about Martin Luther King Jr.

She told me he was a very important person in the world, and that he had a big speech, and everyone came to listen to him talk.

And he made a new law that the white people had to sit at the back of the bus.

Anybody else think she is confused?

Who else has funny stories?

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Thats cute. We were in the car and we were all talking about whatever then there was a pause in the conversation and my DD says to us as a statement of fact..... I have armpits. My hubby and I were crying we were laughing so hard. It was so odd.

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
1dayatatime said:
Thats cute. We were in the car and we were all talking about whatever then there was a pause in the conversation and my DD says to us as a statement of fact..... I have armpits. My hubby and I were crying we were laughing so hard. It was so odd.
LOL - I love it. I remember Hannah saying something similar when she discoverd that she doesn't have a tail. Just all of a sudden, they figure something out that we completely take for granted. It cracks me up.

MadisonWorth

Jan 5, 2008
U.K
"I have armpits." That so funny!!!!! God! Bindi once asked me what the 'WWW' stood for when I was typing it and I told her 'World Wide Web" and that I was typing an address. And she said - "Does Spiderman live there?" :D

Left Foot

Jan 17, 2008
Westchester, NY
"Does Spiderman live there?"
That's good!

At dinner last night, my 6 and 10 year old boys were cracking each other up. 10yo puts ketchup on his plate for dipping. 6yo does the same but only puts a TINY amount. I noticed...

me: "do you want more ketchup?"
6yo: "no, I'm good"
10yo: "he's on the ketchup diet."
-without missing a BEAT-
6yo: "yeah, my doctor says I'm doing really well."

I had to leave the room I was laughing so hard :)

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Mine say funny stuff all the time but nothing come to mind at the moment. They do the dumbest things...like yesturday I had my daughter in the car with me to pick up her brother and sister and for some reason she decided to put her head out the car window.......only problem was the window wasn't rolled down. She almost knocked herself out. She was laughing so hard at what she did that I cracked up and it was just a cute moment. :)

Anna78

PF Enthusiast
Jul 8, 2007
London, UK
Lol kids say the funniest things. I love it when they get things muddled up, its so cute. Kayla has announced to me that she isn't going to have boobies when shes a big girl because she doesn't want to wear a bra. I was stunned yet found it absolutely hilarious at the same time

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
lol thats adorable!

Nichole is not at this age, but she still says some interesting things to say the least.

bigearl67

PF Regular
Dec 4, 2007
sticks, Indiana
&lt;r&gt;&lt;SIZE size="2"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="100">&lt;/s&gt;The latest “cute” one from my oldest was when the baby walked in on him while he was on the toilet. He said quote: David, I’m in here now little boy, you need to go downstairs and use the litterbox.&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;URL url="http://www.4freeimagehost.com"&gt;&lt;s&gt;http://www.4freeimagehost.com/uploads/1edaf877a73c.gif"&gt;&lt;s&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/IMG&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/url]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;e&gt;
</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;/r&gt;

jenilouise

PF Addict
Oct 20, 2007
Oregon
LOL I am laughing. Cute stories all.

A few months ago some missionaries came by our house. The other day we saw them while we were on the way to the store and Josephine says, "Hey Mom it's the Lord guys." I have no idea where she got it but I had to bite my tongue. They overheard her and thought it was cute.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
my 5 yr old just told my 10 month old that a boobie trap is something that will hurt his boobies :laugh:

bigearl67

PF Regular
Dec 4, 2007
sticks, Indiana
<SIZE size="100">Yesterday while eating at a Chinese restaurant my 5 yo asked the restaurant owner: “Do china people eat kitty cats?“ She gave a wry smile and without missing a beat my son asked “do their tails have good meat”.</SIZE>

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
jenilouise said:
LOL I am laughing. Cute stories all.

A few months ago some missionaries came by our house. The other day we saw them while we were on the way to the store and Josephine says, "Hey Mom it's the Lord guys." I have no idea where she got it but I had to bite my tongue. They overheard her and thought it was cute.
That's great! I have to go call my best friend and tell her this one. Too cute.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Last night, Bradley came up to me, and said "Yulia is a whore"

I don't know why, but I thought that was funny.