Funny things kids say...

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
FooserX said:
Last night, Bradley came up to me, and said "Yulia is a whore"

I don't know why, but I thought that was funny.
I guess it's because his little-to-no-brain daddy says this crap way too often in front of the poor kid...
</SIZE>[/FONT][/COLOR]

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
FooserX said:
Last night, Bradley came up to me, and said "Yulia is a whore"

I don't know why, but I thought that was funny.
Foos you have the strangest comments lately. BTW is your avatar MusicMom as a monkey?

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
1dayatatime said:
Foos you have the strangest comments lately. BTW is your avatar MusicMom as a monkey?

I'm sorry, no one was supposed to see that. Someone was having a bad day, and I thought that would make them laugh.

Yes, that is musicmonkey :)

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
I guess it's because his little-to-no-brain daddy says this crap way too often in front of the poor kid...
[/quote]

You handled that very maturely.

I am impressed. :)

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
FooserX said:
I'm sorry, no one was supposed to see that. Someone was having a bad day, and I thought that would make them laugh.

Yes, that is musicmonkey :)
you really don't think much about Lissa's intelligence, Fooser, if you think such a stupid thing would make her laugh :rolleyes:

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
no, I'm sobbing, Fooser

mine was bad too, if it makes you feel any better (I've been down with a bad cold) :rolleyes: .[/quote]

It does make me feel better.

Thanks - you're sweet :)

dzdilar

Mar 8, 2008
Recently I was talking with my friend and my kid was with us, my friend asked the name of one person I do business with, any my kid answered his full name, I couldn't believe it, because it was maybe only 2 or 3 times that he might heard it while talking with my wife.
It's unbelievable how they listen, connect, and remember..

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Today my daughter made a comment "oh, that's life" and I'm thinking ummm your six how does she know "life" yet? lol She's a turd.

leland

PF Enthusiast
Feb 4, 2008
Memphis, TN
My 7 year old had to make a hat for black history month. so there is like 8 people on it, and shes wearing it showing me, and she says daddy, when is white history month..

TammyZed

PF Enthusiast
Mar 8, 2008
Ontario
When my daughter was little, she developed a random fear of cigarette butts on the ground. She'd freak out every time she saw one, and usually demanded to be carried across parking lots. We tried helping her get over the fear by explaining that cigarettes are gross, yes, but they won't hurt her. My son explained to her that when she saw one, she should stomp on it or kick it to prove she wasn't afraid. It worked, but... she had the following conversation with my mother a while later:

Emma: Nana, I hate butts! They're dirty and smelly!
Mom: They are.
Emma: You know what I'm gonna do when I see one?
Mom: What?
Emma: Kick it!

:D

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
thats cute!!
Mys sister called me yesterday to tell me what her 6 year old told her.

So Hannah brought home some yellow jelly beans from school, part of a prject or something. Well she holds one up to my sister and says "It tastes like lemon" my sister says, well maybe thats why it is yellow. To my sweet niece says "no, its yellow because of food coloring!"

singlemom

Mar 19, 2008
Northeast
My son is 9 and still can't get the pacific ocean correct- he calls it the specific ocean. He makes me laugh everytime. He also refers to deaf as death- I know that is a common one but he gets me everytime.

Another thing that stands out is this past X-mas... he still believes in Santa &amp; on X-mas Eve on our way home after a party he says to me, "Mom, what time will Santa come to our house? How does he get presents to everyone's house all across the world? I bet he will come to Maine, (where we live,) first because it gets dark here early."" haha, his logic is good - he cracks me up!!

bkosmommy

Mar 20, 2008
TammyZed said:
When my daughter was little, she developed a random fear of cigarette butts on the ground. She'd freak out every time she saw one, and usually demanded to be carried across parking lots. We tried helping her get over the fear by explaining that cigarettes are gross, yes, but they won't hurt her. My son explained to her that when she saw one, she should stomp on it or kick it to prove she wasn't afraid. It worked, but... she had the following conversation with my mother a while later:

Emma: Nana, I hate butts! They're dirty and smelly!
Mom: They are.
Emma: You know what I'm gonna do when I see one?
Mom: What?
Emma: Kick it!

:D
that is flicking hilarious!!!!:D

aliinnc

PF Fanatic
Jan 10, 2008
Raleigh NC
When my son was ringbearer in his uncle's wedding and DH was a groomsman, they had both just finished putting on their tuxedos. Son turns to hubby and says, "The difference between you and me is I make this look good!" Which is a quote from MIB, the movie. I think he was eight at the time.