Halloween Costume...

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
Where are you getting his costume from? We only have one "party" store here and I need to get something for Nolan..don't think I want to do the traditional pumpkin thing.

Cthru

PF Fiend
May 11, 2008
Chicago suburbs
omg I love Tom Arma costumes!!!! I had a few emails go back and fourth with him at one time! My son was the frog at a year old

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Cthru said:
omg I love Tom Arma costumes!!!! I had a few emails go back and fourth with him at one time! My son was the frog at a year old

What a cutie! I wish I had a picture of my son in that elephant costume. He was ADORABLE.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
What is your son going to be this year? Or haven't you thought about it yet? I wanted Oliver to be the bunny but I didn't think white was a good idea.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
I was actually going to sell it on eBay. I'm having my mom look for it. It's in storage in her basement. It's going to cost quite a bit though. I bought it for $75 and they're selling on eBay for $100. I wouldn't ask for nearly that much though. Maybe $50.

Cthru

PF Fiend
May 11, 2008
Chicago suburbs
Lissa said:
What is your son going to be this year? Or haven't you thought about it yet? I wanted Oliver to be the bunny but I didn't think white was a good idea.
I have not thought about it yet.. but he's gotten really tall! I have to take a look. I know Tom Arma has some larger costumes but they are hard to find.
You are smart for looking now, his best ones sell out fast.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Cthru said:
I have not thought about it yet.. but he's gotten really tall! I have to take a look. I know Tom Arma has some larger costumes but they are hard to find.
You are smart for looking now, his best ones sell out fast.
I know! And you can get really good deals on eBay right now. That's how I'm getting the monkey. I got it for $50!!! That's a steal. There is one listed for over $100! Crazy.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Shipping would probably be around $8. The size I believe is 12-18 months. I'd have to check for sure though. I got it brand new so it's only been washed once. I'll definitely let you know once I get my hands on it. I sent an e-mail to my mom.