Halloween Costume...

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
It was the best $75 I ever spent. He was sooooooooo cute.

How old will Nolan be on Halloween this year? Oliver was exactly 12 months in that costume.

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
Just over 9 months..how much did Oli weigh at a year? Nolan is 14 lbs at 3 1/2 months..but he's about to start eating formula too and I think it will plump him up some.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
wow Oliver wore 18 months when he was 12 months old!!! Nichole is still in 12 month pants and 18 month shirts now!! uhg.. anyways
Oliver is so darn cute in the elephant costume!!!!! and the monkey is adorable. Also that other pic (can't remember who it was but omg is he adorable!!!

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Cute costumes. I used to do those cute things when they were little. They just want simple things now to get the candy and back home. It's really really hot here in October so we can't wear outfits like those animals. They would die from the heat. ;)

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
Adorable costumes! My DD especially likes the monkey. Be forewarned that when Oliver gets older he may veto <I>your</I> costume picks. LOL!

My kids informed me last Halloween that they no longer want to dress up. I said, "No costume, no Trick-or-Treating." They're fine with that. :( Neither are big candy eaters, and due to their severe nut allergies, they can't have most of it anyway. We'll see how things go this year. They might want to help take their younger cousins out T-or-Ting.