Halloween Costumes?...

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
this is a little late, but the girls are supposed to spend halloween with their cousins. we found some mathcing sumo wrestler costumes. since its all we can afford it was that or no halloween. in the past they have been little pains in the rear and gotten the 31st canceled so they knew we'd do it again if they pushed too hard.:err::no:

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
That will be funny 16th ave!! lol can't go wrong with sumo wrestlers! :p

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
hahaha thats pretty cute. lmao
james is bein a knight...lol. i get to take him this year! lol im stoked

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Aww that rocks Superman!! Trick or treating is too much fun, I'm glad you get to take him. :) A knight that sounds like a sweet costume, I bet he'll look so cute!

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
Xero said:
Aww that rocks Superman!! Trick or treating is too much fun, I'm glad you get to take him. :) A knight that sounds like a sweet costume, I bet he'll look so cute!
hahahaha thanks it beeeeen awwhile since i took him...lol im excited.
same with Eli man ahhahaa have a goodf time. :)

Maser

PF Regular
Sep 25, 2010
CA
Well, obviously my youngest is far too young for it, but my oldest is going to be a little zombie this year. He's got a real obsession with zombies ever since he started getting into watching me play Resident Evil games. I'm most likely going to be spending most of the afternoon getting his makeup on to make him as goulish and grotesque as I possibly can.

Wife and I have a family friend for a babysitter while we take Andy out and I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to be. I'll probably just wear my Michael Myers mask. My wife really scared me by suggesting she might dress up as Sarah Palin. :D But no, she's going to be a hippie chick from the 60s. LOL!! All 3 of us will sure be a sight to see tonight. ^_^

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
the girls loved it! they had sooo much fun spending time with cousins they didn't really understand they had. two girls with a house full of boys:p the girls are teachin them all a few things about being mean and rough and "rotten".:eek:
and the extended family did a wonderful job making them feel included and welcomed...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
That's so cool!!! I love family time. :) I can't wait for Thanksgiving... but mostly for the food. LOL :D

Superman, how was Trick or Treating with your boy?

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
yeah, we told them when we was gettin' ready to come here that they was gonna get a taste of being normal. since they don't really know what it is to get grounded or have so much space to play or get to do more than watch tv and play on the computer or even spend much time with family.

aaah thanksgiving. we're lookin forward to that too. all those folks in one place and tons of food--turkeys, hams, pies, cookies, maybe even a meatloaf cake too.
s-i-l has even volunteered to teach emmy how to make some pecan pies.
:jiggy:

babiesrcute

Banned
Nov 12, 2010
stjohnjulie said:
That is so cute!! Not sure what my guy will be this year. Last year he was a bush. He wants to be one again....but I think the tree would up and die on me if I cut any more branches off. I usually make his costumes, but I'd love to buy one this year!!! Bad lazy mom. Would love to hear of any easy suggestions from all of you!!! I don't think I can handle too much this year with the pregnancy making me huge and wearing me out.
ha