I need advice...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Gitti said:
All kids need is love and respect and understanding. That is not spoiling a child. That is raising a child.

Punishment have to fit the crime. Some of those punishments or treatments sound awful harsh. What crime are your 3 yr. old kids committing?

Mostly they want to please mommy and daddy. If parents would only see that. They are totally at your mercy.

Always remember: What goes around comes around. And the years go by so fast. Things get turned around and you will be at the receiving end of what you have dished out.

Raising a child is raising your best friend for life.
I think I am misunderstanding you...I don't have a 3 yr old and I don't think that time out, or taking away toys, or really anything I've said is harsh. Also in 20 yrs I would love to be my daughters best friend...right now I have to be her mother

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
fallon said:
I think I am misunderstanding you...I don't have a 3 yr old and I don't think that time out, or taking away toys, or really anything I've said is harsh. Also in 20 yrs I would love to be my daughters best friend...right now I have to be her mother
well said Fallon. I'm my child's mother before anything else