I need some help Mommies (and dads?)...

Tinaplusplus

May 19, 2008
Romania
Music-dad said:
She did a surprizingly better job today, she took her time and was very careful.

She went to the bathroom mirror, and yelled to me:

"Daddy, I look like a real rock-star now!"

...needless to say I spit out some coffee! *cleaning*

<YOUTUBE id="K-pkumQ5sIA" url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-pkumQ5sIA">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-pkumQ5sIA</YOUTUBE>

:biglaugh:

Tinaplusplus

May 19, 2008
Romania
Music-dad said:
I was curious, and just popped one in both holes, they went in like butter.

I am 41, and have not had one in since 28.

Ok, they're out now.
Really? I would have thought that it would be impossible. Maybe it depends, from person to person? I've seen women making new holes with a seringe needle because didn't wear earrings for a while. If I don't wear earrings for a month it really hurts when I put them on.

Tinaplusplus

May 19, 2008
Romania
Music-dad said:
Great video post, not sure if I will theme a party on it, but there was some helpful info all the same.

Thanks.
Educational material on-line, no? :biggrin:
Try showing it to your daughter!
( I was just joking! )

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
well of course it must be you dressed all pretty in your Friday night "special" costume!!! lol

Music-dad

PF Addict
Apr 22, 2008
Right here. Right now.
Kaytee said:
adding: I do know who that is I am just playing with you
Phew, I thought I was gonna need major plastic surgery for a minute there.

Thanks for saving me the expense....:)

<I>ps...I knew you were kidding, it was a double-play....gotcha.</I>

hwnorth

PF Fanatic
Mar 13, 2008
Courtenay BC Canada
In reading this, I talked to my 8 year old about this and asked her opinion.. as of present, she isnt allowed to wear make-up other than once in a while when her and her big sister are playing (16 year old).
I asked her when she felt she would or should be able to wear make-up out in public and her answer was....
"I think Im grown up enough when Im 13 dad, same time I get my ears pierced"

NOW... Music Dad ... I have dating advise when they get to that age, as Ive already put TONS of thought into this and my oldest is 18 ... so Ive lived it as well ....

When the new boyfriend comes to the door for his first meeting of yourself .... smile ... reach over ... and give him a BIG WET KISS .... then look at him gently and say..
"Now... if you do anything more than that with my daughter,,,, Im going to do the same to you" ...

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
hwnorth said:
When the new boyfriend comes to the door for his first meeting of yourself .... smile ... reach over ... and give him a BIG WET KISS .... then look at him gently and say..
"Now... if you do anything more than that with my daughter,,,, Im going to do the same to you" ...
HAHAHAHAHA that is great!

.:Kalli Rae:.

PF Fiend
Apr 18, 2008
Rapid City SD
hwnorth said:
NOW... Music Dad ... I have dating advise when they get to that age, as Ive already put TONS of thought into this and my oldest is 18 ... so Ive lived it as well ....

LMAO!! That is great!

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
lol that would be so funny!!!
I have a country boy husband, so its more of cleaning the shot gun kinda guy!

spankys3304

PF Regular
May 11, 2008
Pittsburgh
Music-dad said:
A buddy of mine is thinking of breeding his female Jack Russell, I get first dibs if I want one.
FYI Jack Russell's are very high strung.. Always on the move, bouncing from one piece of furniture to the next. Just be sure if you get one you know what you are in for. :laugh: