Introduction and departure....

Tamarindo

Jan 8, 2012
bssage said:
Nice Xero
Realizing you would not have time to read the rules or view older post and see if your issue had been already addressed. I was trying to wait by my computer as not to further delay any resolution to your problem.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness, Xero. I have read the rules, and will take them to heart.

Do these rules apply to moderators as well as new users? I ask because I find myself concerned at one of Xero's posts, in which she mocks my need for assistance by stating "Well, I can see why you have issues.".

Would it be inappropriate to ask for an apology for this attack upon my person?

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
The rules on the site apply to everyone. Not just new users.

EVERY-SINGLE-PERSON must abide by the rules. Now, you feel that Xero owes you an apology. I personally do not know that she does, that is between the two of you.

But seriously...5 posts isn't that hard.

Mom2all

PF Fiend
Nov 25, 2009
Eastern North Carolina, USA
Tamarindo...You obviously still come back here and read the post. I have to assume your still looking for help. I might suggest since you started out offended that you might be taking offense no matter what someone says. But here is the truth of it, You weren't singled out.. everyone has the same rules. You've already almost met your 5 post rule. And this site, like all others, get people who are not really here for parenting reasons posting inappropriate things that have to be monitored. There HAS to be rules. Since you have stuck in to complain, maybe you could tell us what the problem was to have you searching for help to begin with and see if you get a better respect for how things work.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Tamarindo said:
Thank you for your thoughtfulness, Xero. I have read the rules, and will take them to heart.
I didn't write that. bssage did.

Tamarindo said:
Do these rules apply to moderators as well as new users? I ask because I find myself concerned at one of Xero's posts, in which she mocks my need for assistance by stating "Well, I can see why you have issues.".

Obviously the rules apply to moderators. I don't feel that my reply was an attack. So no, I will not be apologizing for anything. And what is this, asking for apologies? Are we children or something? Move on.

Also, do unto others.

It's nice to see you coming back to waste more of your time here. Way to go. I can't believe this lame thread is three pages long. It's about to get closed because it's pointless and rude.

Last edited:

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Tamarindo said:
Hi,

I've joined this site because I have a parenting issue I need help with. It appears that I need to have a "post count of 5" to create a new thread.

Goodbye site with ridiculous restrictions.
Tamarindo said:
Thank you for the replies everyone.

I understand now that you are not open to assisting others who not already existing, contributing members, as there is an underlying belief that people will not give back unless coerced to doing so.

You may want to post a disclaimer that new users with serious, pressing issues, such as abuse, or post-partum, may want to go elsewhere, as they are obligated to help others before receiving such support themselves.

After all, the books must balance.
Tamarindo said:

Xero is correct.

It is me mocking you. Really its the reason I have not banned you.

I am sorry. I am at fault being weak when it comes to resisting someone who obviously is only here to antagonize. Someone who has been witness to the changing tone of the thread. To the useful sharing of information and idea's. And insists on redirecting it back to it antagonistic beginnings.

I am truly sorry to the other members for not acting on my gut instinct and banning you after your first post as a troll.

You have had ample opportunity to end the thread and simply post what was on your mind in the first place. Apparently continuing on with you assumption that the forum (or Mods) have singled you out to follow rules. The rules that are in place to protect the forum. Is a higher priority.

Since I am obviously not a neutral observer I will refrain from posting any further responses to you. I also will not "Mod" you (take note other mods). I WILL NOT apologize for responding in kind to your sarcasm.

I will say I am sorry to my peers who I have let down by allowing myself to be drug down.

This post is mine and mine alone. I do not pretend to speak for the members, or the administration of the forum. If there is a issue with me. Then let it stay with me.

Standing down
Bssage

Last edited:

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
This thread has gotten way more attention than it deserves. I'm sorry you don't agree with the way our site works OP. Feel free to find another parenting forum, there are many of them. This thread is closed.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Personally, i'm glad he or she (too bad we don't have aplace where one can introduce oneself) is still here, because the first thing I look for is someone's insincerity, that, above all else makes me really want to help out.

We've said it millions of times - this place is a community - in a community you give and take, you belong, you contribute. If people don't understand that concept I don't feel too inclined to make efforts for them.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
LOL - sorry, didn't even notice it was close it was just the first thing that came up in my new post lists.

I have so little time to post for the next couple weeks, I wanted to jump right in...