It's a.......

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Let us know if you want to change that, SD haha. I am sure we will get used to it pretty quickly. :)

Seriously, I think I got a little choked up when I read that post describing your daughter asking to call your GF mom. Oh my gosh. <3 So happy for all of you. It's hard to convey my happiness for you via black and white text over the internet. haha but it's very happy.

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
Ha ha I was actually thinking the same thing - I'm not really single anymore! I guess when I joined I just couldn't imagine ever being in a relationship with someone else again...

I don't know what I would change it to, though. I usually use some variation of "gecko" on forums, so I could probably do that? It would be weird though, wouldn't it, to suddenly be called something else...

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
Xero said:
Let us know if you want to change that, SD haha. I am sure we will get used to it pretty quickly. :)

Seriously, I think I got a little choked up when I read that post describing your daughter asking to call your GF mom. Oh my gosh. <3 So happy for all of you. It's hard to convey my happiness for you via black and white text over the internet. haha but it's very happy.
Thank you. I'm happy too :)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I don't know if you remember Dadu2004, but he started off with a completely different name. :) And Fatherof7 used to be Fatherof6 for the longest time haha. It's up to you, you certainly don't have to change it. :)

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I changed my name on another forum (which is closing sniff, sniff) and it did take a little adjusting. We will too. Think on it and let us know :)

Slight thread jacking here. I wonder how Dadu is? I follow his little guys journey, do you Xero?

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
singledad said:
I remember Dadu. I was wondering what happened to him... do you know how his little guy is doing?
I follow his little guys progress whenever they post anything about him. Overall he is healthy and growing, but of course being such a preemie he does have some complications. I think weight gain is the biggest issue at the moment.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
You know, I haven't checked on his update site on his little boy in a while, but I used to follow it and have been meaning to check. Could you PM me the link and stuff? I think I lost that stuff and I don't want to search all my PM's for the one he sent me haha. I am sure he is just busy with his new job and new baby, you know? Sure wish he'd stop by, though!