ladies!...

daddyofone

Mar 22, 2008
tacoma wa
man chiming in,,,, my wife and I stuck with the "pull out" method for 6 years and nothing... then when we wanted to get preg it took 6 months of raw doggin before we finally got our beautigful baby girl... everyone is different but in our experience one time was never enough. and just like with any timed meds there is always a trace in your system. congrats on not having an unwanted child, but it has always seemed to be for us it took much more "work" to conceive than not. please dont take this as the gospel but I doubt in most cases 1 missed pill shouldn't be an issue. If it happens again there is always the morning after pill or a triple dose of your normal pill... once again talk to your doc b4 listening to me or anyone thats not certified!
oh and on the tequila note I came up with a great cheap margarita in college. the Gatorita.
lemonlime Gatorade and decent tequila, not quite the same but will for sure put your lips to the floor for cheaper than your standard bar margarita!!! oh and if you got it ad a splash of triple sec or grand mariner ad it!

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
daddyofone said:
man chiming in,,,, my wife and I stuck with the "pull out" method for 6 years and nothing... then when we wanted to get preg it took 6 months of raw doggin before we finally got our beautigful baby girl... everyone is different but in our experience one time was never enough. and just like with any timed meds there is always a trace in your system. congrats on not having an unwanted child, but it has always seemed to be for us it took much more "work" to conceive than not. please dont take this as the gospel but I doubt in most cases 1 missed pill shouldn't be an issue. If it happens again there is always the morning after pill or a triple dose of your normal pill... once again talk to your doc b4 listening to me or anyone thats not certified!
oh and on the tequila note I came up with a great cheap margarita in college. the Gatorita.
lemonlime Gatorade and decent tequila, not quite the same but will for sure put your lips to the floor for cheaper than your standard bar margarita!!! oh and if you got it ad a splash of triple sec or grand mariner ad it!
And.............would you be drinking that now?:veryconfused:

daddyofone

Mar 22, 2008
tacoma wa
musicmom said:
And.............would you be drinking that now?:veryconfused:
not sure to take that as a stab at my post or just a disliking of my drink suggestions, oh well...
but no, I wouldn't drink that now if my life depended on it... when I did drink it I almost had to get medical help. I didn't realize how stiff it was and almost drank a fifth of tequila to myself!:arghh: ..I was 19yo

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
Oh, I am SO very glad not to have to worry about getting pregnant any longer! :D I remember DH and I sweating bullets several times. Now we're doubly sure it's not going to happen. If so, it would be a true miracle! LOL!