Let's Lighten Up People...

K_Stepmom2b

PF Enthusiast
Jan 2, 2012
CA
I'll just put it this way... I was working my tush out like no body's business and then BAM I broke my foot and suddenly became extremely dependant on crutches and others (I'm not allowed to walk basically)
I feel like I've gained rather than lost, however... my left leg... you can bounce a quarter off of it... and perhaps my upper arms too from all the crutching, up and down stairs...
Keep it up everyone... but trust... as soon as the Doc gives me the go-ahead... commencing schedule starting with body bootcamp! :)

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
those of you that have iPhones there is an App called MyFitnessPal

it is a calorie counter/diet tracker. you can talk to other people, you record your meals, your exercise etc and it tells you what to keep doing to reach your fitness goal

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
There are some for android too. I used "Calorie Counter" which actually does more than count calories, and I thought it was great, until I got "Lose It." and that's even better.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Mom2all said:
that explains my recent gains...in order for the planet to maintain equilibrium, your lost pounds must be being found by my body....stop it!

Just kidding, congrats - That's great progress.