Mini-Condoms for 12-Year-Olds?!...

Whats your take?...

• Better safe then sorry...

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • This is crazy!...

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • I do not care either way - my kid is perfect and will not have sex till married *wink*...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

single mom of 3

Mar 10, 2010
massachusetts
first off i have 3 sons and not all boys have the same size penis and no i totaly do not think a 12 yr old has the same size as a adult. but my thoughts on condoms for 12 yr olds are it is ridiclous. let these kids be kids cus that is exactlyu what they are. if you introduce con doms to your children especially at a young age then kids are going to go thru thinking sex is ok at any given age. and no it is not. i beleve children shouldbe tought that sex is something you do whe you are i love not when you have the urge or feeling that you have to have to have sex

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
Just teaching them about condoms isnt going to tell this sex is ok at any age. We arent saying just go out and buy your children condoms, I'm saying let them know how to practice safe sex.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
I agree FO6.

I may be wrong but I dont know anybody personally who had sex <U>because</U> they had a condom.

I do think its kinda silly. Really how big can the market be?

Like I said before how many dads or moms are going to buy them for there kid? And how many 12 year olds are going to purchase them themselves?

Mar 11, 2010
CUlver City, CA
WWDD: What Would Dad Do?hmmm. I see the point in it. But I just think marketing sex and condoms to a 12 year old in a way condones it. I was a dumb boy who had sex at 12 and it was awful...I had no clue what I was doing, 2 pumps and a squirt. I wasn't ready. At 12 your not ready, regardless of what any marketing campaign says.

ashirae

Apr 24, 2010
Children should be raised well enough to know that having sex at that age is not allowed and will result to terrible consequences! This is ridiculous.