Music-dad...

Music-dad

PF Addict
Apr 22, 2008
Right here. Right now.
musicmom said:
They didn't do seperate ways. They did faithfully and I didn't recognize the last one but it was only a few seconds of the song and the show was over.
Ellen comes on here at 10am. My soap Days comes on at 1pm so I can usually go online and get a spoiler. lol
Man........I'm bummed. I can not say I love journey any more :( It's over. I don't really care for Steve Perrys solo projects either. Hmmmm I guess I'll just stick with Boston and Kansas forever. Journey is offically sold out in my book :*(
No, they did Separate Ways here, and something new, is it possible we get different broadcasts?...the last song was about 20 seconds, then Ellen interrupts with and Airline plug, then they faded to commercial, end of show.

That's freaky, I did not get Faithfully, only Separate Ways.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Your right, I'm wrong. I honestly didn't pay much attention to the song I was too busy watching him and listening to his vocals. My bad.
It was the same show. hahaha

Music-dad

PF Addict
Apr 22, 2008
Right here. Right now.
musicmom said:
Your right, I'm wrong. I honestly didn't pay much attention to the song I was too busy watching him and listening to his vocals. My bad.
It was the same show. hahaha
hahaha, no problemo :)

Yea, I think "My" Journey will be my old albums and live YT vids with Perry, other than that, the rides over for me.

Within a few years, they'll be playing that crappy bar you went to the other day.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
LMBO I know! I won't see them there either. That was just a horrible experience.