My last act as mod.......

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Well all...my life has been crazy insane ridiculously busy. I'm loving my new job and life is going really well. Unfortunately, I won't be able to be around enough to justify me being a moderator. Don't get me wrong, this isn't goodbye...I'll still be popping in. I just feel that a mod should be able to dedicate more time than I have to give right now.

So, I will soon be removing my moderator hat.... in my place, please welcome "mom2many" as your newest addition to the leadership team. She has been here for quite a while, has shown great leadership, and epitomizes what it means to be member of such a great forum as this. I know that you'll give her the same respect that you have given to me.

See you in the boards!

Steve

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Welcome to the moderator life, Mom2Many! I'm super happy to have you. :D

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Dadu is the man. we will miss you at the mod parties.

Welcome M2M glad to have you aboard. Lets get this party started.

XOX yer on the short list.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Dadu2004 said:
Well all...my life has been crazy insane ridiculously busy. I'm loving my new job and life is going really well. Unfortunately, I won't be able to be around enough to justify me being a moderator. Don't get me wrong, this isn't goodbye...I'll still be popping in. I just feel that a mod should be able to dedicate more time than I have to give right now.

So, I will soon be removing my moderator hat.... in my place, please welcome "mom2many" as your newest addition to the leadership team. She has been here for quite a while, has shown great leadership, and epitomizes what it means to be member of such a great forum as this. I know that you'll give her the same respect that you have given to me.

See you in the boards!

Steve
Naw, I'm sure we'll treat her better than we ever treated you....;-)

Welcome to mod-dom M2M and thanks for everything Steve, hope this settle down for you!

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
IADad said:
Naw, I'm sure we'll treat her better than we ever treated you....;-)

Welcome to mod-dom M2M and thanks for everything Steve, hope this settle down for you!
LOL! Hope so! :p

Things are actually nice when they're busy like this, because I love my new job!

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Hey Xero - you need to email Donna and have her give you privileges to modify the front page.

Are you training M2M yet or are you holding her feet to the fire?

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I'm going to I swear! lol I am having a crazy moment right now. @__@

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Yeah and crazy obsessive trolls. D: Thankfully Dadu is around to save my life... lol :)

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
I was totally at a loss for words about what that jerk was saying! OMG! FO7, DadU and i were all PM'ing each other being like "WTF is up with this guy!" If i coulda reached through my laptop and b*tch slapped that loser i woulda!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
:( I'm so embarassed over all of it. I just can't believe it really.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Thanks. :( I'm recovering. Thank goodness I have such good friends to back me up.