New Users!...

HappyMomma

PF Addict
Mar 7, 2008
Wylie, TX
I'm not sure where everybody is coming from, but it seems like we have a ton of new users since yesterday. Everytime I look at Who's Online it seemed like someone new was registering. I just wanted to put out a big welcome to them all. :)

I would love to see some Intro threads so we can get to know you all a bit.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
I've encouraged people to make intro threads under the intro board and a few have done so and I moved a few there from general chat. :)

I hope they stick around. We need as many perspectives around here as we can get with our crazy young'ins and their shannigans.

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Good Wolf said:
I've encouraged people to make intro threads under the intro board and a few have done so and I moved a few there from general chat. :)

I hope they stick around. We need as many perspectives around here as we can get with our crazy young'ins and their shannigans.

Guess I missed the fact that we've already got a new users introduction thread...call me "Captain Observant". :verycool:

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
sarushjr said:
Intro threads would be fabulous! Sirk, what do you think?
uh... approved!

In fact, let's have a whole subforum for it! ;) :D

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Detroit may be in MI but as far as I'm concerned it's a world ALL it's own...lol
I hate when we are out of town and DH will say we're from Detroit. I want to hit him everytime.