New Users!...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
sarushjr said:
Bad stigma, that town. Been there once, but only to the airport.
it's pretty gross...although it can be a lot of fun when they clean it up for events and such

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
LOL! Yeah, back in the 80's I believe. The Cuyahoga River caught on fire from all of the crap in it. It runs through Cleveland in a section of town we call "The Flats".

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Welcome...I'm Sha' and the sweetest member on this board. lmbo. I'm a mother to three children who are fabulous (except during summer break) They are 8,6,6 my twin girls are about to turn seven. I'm 36 and seperated. I have two Golden Retrievers who own me. I am supermom and wouldn't have it any other way. Yes I am on medication! I think all parents should be. I am not a member of PETA, I am not politically correct. My son is circumcised, I have piercings. I don't drink (except for tonight) I don't smoke (maybe later tonight). I am legally married but haven't lived with him for seven years. Married eight. Long story but who cares about that. So that sums me all up. :)

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
You've seen me!
I'm super ugly but someone will have me. Even with all the odds stuck against me