Oh now that doesn't fly with me....

Teresa

PF Fiend
Feb 2, 2007
Ohio
Sirk said:
wait... are you saying that some people act certain ways for attention and they might knock it off if they're ignored??

That's crazy talk!
What can I say? It works with children!! LOL

dazed80

May 27, 2008
Ohio
musicmom said:
Pretty funny you got mad at being called jtee. lol
I got upset that I was accused of being someone I'm not. Just by reading some of the threads here, it is obvious you and others do not like Jtee. Why is it so odd that I do not like being called someone I am not?

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
>>>I got upset that I was accused of being someone I'm not.

The reason you were being called Jtee was because you went to another forum for the sole purpose of telling the people there how awful I was, and they could "have me because PF doesn't want me." You're not even an active member on PF...look how few posts you have! Why would you put yourself in the middle of that drama? It's kinda coincidental you all in a sudden become active once I get banned and Lissa left PF.

Then you quoted a few things that had already been deleted and were weeks old. Why would anyone hang on to deleted posts and stuff from so long ago if you weren't a mod or JT?

And then why would anyone make the effort to go on and "out" me as a troublemaker to a brand new forum you weren't even a part of. The only person on here who had some weird obsession with me was Jtee (well...the only mod lol)....hence why everyone assumes you guys are one in the same.

For the record, I still do think you are Jtee, or a buddy of his. There are plenty of ways to post under different IP addresses.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
FooserX said:
>>>I got upset that I was accused of being someone I'm not.

For the record, I still do think you are Jtee, or a buddy of his. There are plenty of ways to post under different IP addresses.
It's not Jtee I can tell you that much. If its a friend or what not I have no idea and frankly don't care all that much

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
dazed80 said:
I got upset that I was accused of being someone I'm not. Just by reading some of the threads here, it is obvious you and others do not like Jtee. Why is it so odd that I do not like being called someone I am not?
Call it a hunch.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
I would like to know why I am banned from the photo section?

1) I can't even see 90% of pictures anyway because my work does not allow me to view things from personal storage sites (youtube, photobucket, etc)

2) Just because Lissa made a comparison of me being banned for one joke which I apologized for, and Supermario (pedophile in question) not being banned...that does NOT link us! lol

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Kaytee said:
It's not Jtee I can tell you that much.

Well to be honest, I think it could be you too. With your "don't question mods!" behavior lately, I wouldn't put it past you.

:wubclub:

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Btw, I think the retard photo posted by Good Wolf is EXTREMELY offensive.

I might find things like that funny like everyone else, but I've never posted stuff like that. This IS a parenting site, and heaven forbid some parent who has a mentally handicapped kid comes on here and sees that.

Nice.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
FooserX said:

1) I can't even see 90% of pictures anyway because my work does not allow me to view things from personal storage sites (youtube, photobucket, etc)

2) Just because Lissa made a comparison of me being banned for one joke which I apologized for, and Supermario (pedophile in question) not being banned...that does NOT link us! lol
you being banned from the photo section was an admin move, yo have an issue with that, you can bring it up with them.

also Supermario was banned, why does this keep coming up? He was banned awhile ago.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
FooserX said:
Well to be honest, I think it could be you too. With your "don't question mods!" behavior lately, I wouldn't put it past you.

you can think what you want, and again if you have an issue you can pm it.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
FooserX said:
Btw, I think the retard photo posted by Good Wolf is EXTREMELY offensive.

I might find things like that funny like everyone else, but I've never posted stuff like that. This IS a parenting site, and heaven forbid some parent who has a mentally handicapped kid comes on here and sees that.

Nice.
I actually agree with you on that one

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Kaytee said:
you being banned from the photo section was an admin move, yo have an issue with that, you can bring it up with them.

lmao...I thought I just did since you, Fallon, and Sirk are all on this thread.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I am not admin. I am a mod. There is a difference. If you have questions then feel free to pm them to Sirk. Or if yo lile I can tell her for you?

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
FooserX said:
RTT

FooserX said:

RTT

Kaytee said:
I am not admin. I am a mod. There is a difference. If you have questions then feel free to pm them to Sirk. Or if yo lile I can tell her for you?
oh I'm here. I don't care if it's public. Other people got to throw their fits and get it out of their system a couple of days ago. He just got on so his is now. No worries. :)

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Kaytee said:

Well I thought being the fine (emphasis on fine! lol) upstanding mod, you could tell Sirk that we go way back, and I am harmless.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
FooserX said:
Well I thought being the fine (emphasis on fine! lol) upstanding mod, you could tell Sirk that we go way back, and I am harmless.
:speechwub: better?