Oh now that doesn't fly with me....

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Amber said:
I honestly have avoided all of the conflict.

I wasn't on the board much when I guess all the drama went down, so I've really no clue what was or wasn't said. Here is all I can say.....

I like Lissa. She's funny, witty, and I think she's a good person. I don't know what was said to get her banned in the first place, but I'm glad she's back. (If she's staying)

I like Foos. He's got a wierd sense of humor at times, but a lot of the times, he's quite a character. I've not seen anything he's posted that deserved a ban, but then again, I get to the board after anything he's posted has been moved or deleted.

I really don't have a problem with anyone here, honestly. I can agree with the whole SuperMario issue. I did happen to see that one, and did myself feel uncomfortable having him here, so I'm glad that decision was made.

In general, I guess what I"m saying is, I have nothing to say. lol I missed all the good drama, I guess.
<3 <3

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Ok if I can get something out without being banned then I am going to say this.......Jtee and Kaytee take things way too personal and if a member doesn't agree they issue a warning without talking to other moderators. Of course its going to be two to one because jtee and Kaytee think the same.
Jtee never liked Fooser because Fooser challenged him and Fooser had a sense of humor which Jtee lacked (past tense) Jtee has recently come out of his shelll and is being cool. Kaytee is being more friendly and accepting as well.
I know this board will be fine
As for the "other board" Lissa never recruited me or anyone else for that matter and if so who cares. Everyone here pm's each other and has friendships so of course we are going to check out what they are talking about. I even watched one of Yulia's nutty videos.
I adore pretty much everyone here, you just have to accept them faults and all.
I missed all the "drama" and for once wasn't "the drama".
I can't wait till this is all over.
I think everyone has good intentions for this board. I really do. Now lets all kiss and make out, I mean make up!

HappyMomma

PF Addict
Mar 7, 2008
Wylie, TX
Just my 2 cents on FooserX....

I can appreciate his sense of humor.. up to a point.

Jokes regarding incest and pedephelia (especially on a parenting forum) are extremely offensive and shocking to me. One of those 'jokes' also happened to be in a very serious thread.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
HappyMomma said:

Jokes regarding incest and pedephelia (especially on a parenting forum) are extremely offensive and shocking to me. One of those 'jokes' also happened to be in a very serious thread.
Maybe there should be a special section for Fooser? lmbo

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
HappyMomma said:

ITA

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
I've seen Jtee and Kaytee disagree about things in the modforum. Just because it's not public doesn't mean it's not happening.

I'm always going to error on the side of protecting kids. FooserX was allowed back in on a trial basis, if he even wants to be back at this point, but is not allowed in the photo forum. I'm not going to accuse anyone of anything since I wasn't here to see it, but he's restricted <I>just in case</I>.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
Lissa,

Your profile stated something along the lines of this;

I will not be a part of a forum that allows pedaphiles to post and bans innocent members. You also linked the new forum in your profile.

The other forum;

You created a thread entitled;

Attention PF Recruits![/URL]

Lissa said:
How much more do you love it here!?!? This place is way cooler than PF, don't you think? This place even has an ARCADE!!
Under Fooser's intro thread

FooserX said:
Thanks for the nice words, Lissa the Forum Destroyer.
Lissa said:
MD started it!!
There is also a post were you comments that you can't believe someone is still posting here but I can't find it.

I'm sure there is other stuff on there that goes along with 'the words I put in your mouth' but I don't have the patience to look for it.

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
I was wondering why she would deny it when she posts it on the other forum which all of us have at least glanced at...

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
People do things in the heat of the moment. I love you Good wolf but you have to move past it.

Fooser did make a bad joke (I missed it but heard) but why does that ban him from a photo section?
Do we even have a photo section?

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Good Wolf said:
Your profile stated something along the lines of this;

I will not be a part of a forum that allows pedaphiles to post and bans innocent members. You also linked the new forum in your profile.
By "innocent members" I meant musicmom, not Fooser. He is far from innocent. lol I posted the link to the forum I was at because I wanted everyone to know where I was at.

The other forum;

You created a thread entitled;

Attention PF Recruits![/URL]
That was a typo. Recruit was a bad word. I meant to say refugees.

Originally Posted by FooserX
[/URL]
<I>Thanks for the nice words, Lissa the Forum Destroyer.</I>
<I>These are Fooser's words. Not mine.</I>

There is also a post were you comments that you can't believe someone is still posting here but I can't find it.

I'm sure there is other stuff on there that goes along with 'the words I put in your mouth' but I don't have the patience to look for it.
If you don't have the postings, please don't accuse me of saying things that I never said.

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
You know what guys, althought i have said my piece and there are some things i don't agree with with the mods, everyone knows this........but it took an argument with my DH for me to ACTUALLY wrap my head around all of this. ANd Good Wolf said it best......ITS THE INTERNET.
I think we have all step back for a moment and think....wow.....why are we all so angry over things hapeneing on the internet (as crazy and frustrating as they can get)? My self included. I become vvery defensive when i see something that isn't right (someone being treated badly, or myself being treated badly).

Forums need structure.
Forums need people to enforce structure.
Structure does not mean dictatorship.

Someone please come to a happy medium where we can all be here, say what we want (to a certain form of respect) without being warned, or banned, because someone doesn't agree with what we say.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Mindy said:
I was wondering why she would deny it when she posts it on the other forum which all of us have at least glanced at...
I won't deny anything that I wrote.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
meow_173 said:
Forums need structure.
Forums need people to enforce structure.
Structure does not mean dictatorship.

Someone please come to a happy medium where we can all be here, say what we want (to a certain form of respect) without being warned, or banned, because someone doesn't agree with what we say.
that's what I would like to see as well. I do my best to keep everyone here happy and step in when I need to. what I expect is EVERYONE (mods included) to act like adults...that doesn't always happen

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Could I suggest that when we do something wrong that we get a pm warning us and then get banned, not the other way around? Both times I was banned and then back on with a pm saying I had a warning. My warning was two weeks off the board (that still didn't make sense) I'm an adult and all you need to do is talk to me as one.
I agree it's just the internet. I have to say I have several dear close friends that I met on a parenting forum and they are a major part of my life so sometimes it's ok to be a bit heartfelt. :)

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
" I love you Good wolf but you have to move past it."

Seems to me he's one of the only ones who was moving past it. We were asked by Sirk for our opinions, that is his, and I happen to agree with him.

HappyMomma

PF Addict
Mar 7, 2008
Wylie, TX
Mindy said:
" I love you Good wolf but you have to move past it."

Seems to me he's one of the only ones who was moving past it. We were asked by Sirk for our opinions, that is his, and I happen to agree with him.
This is true. In fact, when all this went down I made an efffort to most as much as I could and try to start new threads to do my part to keep things going.

It seems that what is going on in this thread is to go ahead and get all out in the open.. and sort through what actually happened.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
musicmom said:
Could I suggest that when we do something wrong that we get a pm warning us and then get banned, not the other way around?
..or you can just not do anything to get banned :idea:

I'm glad we see eye to eye Mindy. I knew I was setting myself up to get hated on for that but it just had to be said.