On Me... no! no! get off me!...

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
I'm Kris, a 28 year old unmarried, libertarian, Homeschooling jewish mother of 2 girls.
Lita turned 8 end of January and Anya turned 3 end of April.
We're living in rural Nebraska until October, but I grew up in the military so I've lived all over the US and overseas.

I am a Community Manager at Crowdgather. Which means I answer to Sanjay, and to you guys.
I'm here to offer guidance, I'm your go between to filter what you need from Crowdgather to the people who can make sure it happens and every once in a while I make my Mom Face at people who aren't behaving.

<I>So far as I know</I> PF is a temporary assignment and as soon as everything is running smoothly again, I'll be back to regular ole user. (Though now that I'm outed, you can always come to me if you need something from CG.)

I am NOT here with the purpose to make a bunch of changes to PF and the way it operates. But if that's what you want, that's fine. I don't care either way.
I don't know you, I don't know what happened, I have no history here and no bias. I can be an impartial judge.

I might be a little "no, this is the way it is" in the begining just until I figure out what's going on. After everything is sorted I plan to be as hands off as possible.

uh... any questions? :eek:

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
no and I personally am glad you are here. OTherwise I am afraid you may have no mods left here lol

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
His must be broken. :eek:

I can't believe I forgot my Fur Baby!
PeeWee is our Bernese Mountain Dog.
They were breed to pull carts in the swiss alps, but mine lives next to the computer chair.
And he doubles as a horsie!

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Wow can mean so very many things. Good and bad.

And yes, PeeWee outweighs me. But he's a good boy. :)

I'm up way past my bedtime. Behave yourselves while I'm gone.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
He is a gorgeous dog!! I used to work in a clinic and it drove me nuts that people owned those types of dogs. I live in TEXAS!! Its 150 billion degrees in the summer and there is no winfer, poor dogs would get sick so much.
Your kids are so cute, your oldest is such a skinny minnie!

HappyMomma

PF Addict
Mar 7, 2008
Wylie, TX
I love PeeWee! LOL What a great name for such a big doggie!

I want a dog so bad, but we are at preschool/work more than we are at home.... maybe one of these days.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Would you believe I'm moving to Texas in October? :laugh:

But it's the panhandle. I lived there as a kid so I know we'll get snow. I wouldn't move him to San Antonio or anything. Heck, I wouldn't move me back to San Antonio. Holy Jew Fro!

With a huge dog named PeeWee I keep teasing that I'm going to get a Cavalier and name it Killer or some such.

And yeah, Lita is a twig. She lost weight during her 3 and 6 month check ups. They thought she was having failure to thrive and weren't sure she was going to make it. They put her on a special formula and I had to wake her every 2 hours to eat for the next year. She's a healthy girl now, but still skin and bones. And you wouldn't believe how much she eats! It's like having a teenage boy in the house! And she's so tall!
Just means she's going to be a model and take care of me in my old age, right?