On Me... no! no! get off me!...

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
lol I know the pain of the "FTT" stuff as my child is also very small for her age. I'm glad she is doing well now though!

Cthru

PF Fiend
May 11, 2008
Chicago suburbs
Ya'll are one beautiful family :)

I'm not familiar with how crowdgather works. First i've heard of it. So, this forum is a member of crowdgather. So if there is trouble on a forum a staff member at crowdgather comes to sort it out? That's kinda cool - but be very hectic for you.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Kaytee said:
no and I personally am glad you are here. OTherwise I am afraid you may have no mods left here lol
I'm sure mods can be replaced just like members. Everybody is replaceable.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I'm not trying to be sour but that seemed how this board was ran before, ban a person and move on. So then it would do the same with a moderator that didn't want to be here. It's sad if it would be that way.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Cthru said:
Ya'll are one beautiful family :)

I'm not familiar with how crowdgather works. First i've heard of it. So, this forum is a member of crowdgather. So if there is trouble on a forum a staff member at crowdgather comes to sort it out? That's kinda cool - but be very hectic for you.
Thank you.

Crowdgather is a network of many, many forums. You get the community of a nice little forum, but the resources of a company. ie, we have multiple coders, graphics people, Community Managers such as myself, ect. So it's not one little owner who may or may not know code or may or may not be good with people. We have lots of different people who do different jobs.
If a forum is active and everybody's happy, we let the mods do their thing and not step on any toes. But yeah, if outside help is needed, that's what we're here for. :)

Crowdgather - Find it on Forums

mmynedshlp

PF Enthusiast
May 27, 2008
Aww your girls are beautiful and the youngest is soooo cute :)

You dogs will need a haircut in texas :)

As far as the board goes i dont really know what is going on . i joined after I think everything went down. I think its cool to know before iget nay bad habits I will be of the sure of the rules soon.
I dont like messy forums and I joined this one because it was small and I was desperate for answers. I can only bug my peer navigator so much. :)