I have a five year old sister and a four year old brother:

Finding Nemo
Barbie Rapunzel
Tinkerbell
The Scooby Doo Movie
and Toy Story, Toy Story 2, and Buzz Lightyear of Star Command

Cindy_Carrol

May 10, 2011
my little girl looooves Gnomeo and Juliet. I can't even stand the music in it anymore. I do remember doing the same thing when I was a kid, don't hold this against me but I vagely remember watching Rock n Roll Mum over and over again. I must have driven my mum insane.

tobiusnc

Jul 21, 2011
There was a time I could recite Nemo in my sleep. :)

The DVR helps with the variety. The kids (and I enjoy it too) have been into Phineas and Ferb lately. Great cartoon.

mom77

Aug 24, 2011
At one time it was the Little mermaid and oliver & company. Since they've got older my 13 year old drives me nuts with Twilight and my 9 year old loves the chipmunks.

sweettartsarah

PF Regular
Aug 27, 2011
Stockton, CA
When my daughter was little it was Lolo and Stitch and The Sound of Music... Now it's Mean Girls and What Happens in Vegas. When my step daughter moved in with me last year she was surprised that everyone in our house has every single Shrek memorized, due to her little brother's obsession with it. Now she can quote it along with the rest of us, LOL. Lately they have all been into Tangled, which I really don't mind.

RegalSin

Banned
Sep 3, 2011
It is an advertisment tatic, and that is my business, so I am not going into it.
They will eventually discover sex, and you the rest of the story. Normal in a modern societies and even third-world nations.