photography...

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I have one just decaded to Lissa...LOL.

Seriously, it is all work related. When one computer is busy doing something, I just switch to another. Each computer is more-or-less dedicated to doing something specific such as one is used mainly for email, writing docs, and other basic day to day stuff. The rest are for more complex tasks that need to run on a computer by themselves.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I work at the Evil Empire located in Redmond WA. Until Feb I was working on a research project that was related to children using computers. That project came to an end. Now I'm working on another education related project. Sorry, but I can't get into the specifics details, it's TOP SECRET. :) The monitoring of this forum is mainly to get a sense of what parents concern themselves with on a wide range of parenting issues.

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
jtee said:
I work at the Evil Empire located in Redmond WA. Until Feb I was working on a research project that was related to children using computers. That project came to an end. Now I'm working on another education related project. Sorry, but I can't get into the specifics details, it's TOP SECRET. :) The monitoring of this forum is mainly to get a sense of what parents concern themselves with on a wide range of parenting issues.
:laugh: Sounds like fun.