Please tell me......

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
when do they stop emptying out drawers, pulling down the toilet paper and going through trash cans? I swear this kid thinks he owns the place.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Lissa said:
when do they stop emptying out drawers, pulling down the toilet paper and going through trash cans? I swear this kid thinks he owns the place.
Don't worry Lissa it stops.

But it is really about finding something else that will drive you crazy. It never really ends, at least that has been our experience, and I think our daughter is pretty normal and for the most part well behaved. I swear, I don't know how anyone can listen to Hannah Montana over and over everyday, but that too will come to end. :)

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
jtee said:
Don't worry Lissa it stops. But it is really about finding something else that will drive you crazy. It never really ends, at least that has been our experience.
I second that! LOL!

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
jtee said:
I swear, I don't know how anyone can listen to Hannah Montana over and over everyday, but that too will come to end. :)
How about Dora the Explorer? Every episode is exactly the same they just make three different stops on each episode.

I KNOW YOUR THE FREAKING MAP MAN, NOW SHUT IT ALREADY AND SHOW DORA HOW TO GET TO THE CHOCOLATE TREE DOOD!!! :D

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Good Wolf said:
How about Dora the Explorer? Every episode is exactly the same they just make three different stops on each episode.

I KNOW YOUR THE FREAKING MAP MAN, NOW SHUT IT ALREADY AND SHOW DORA HOW TO GET TO THE CHOCOLATE TREE DOOD!!! :D
LMAO...I know just how you feel :D

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Good Wolf said:

At that age, with our daughter is was Blue's Clues over and over and over. And she wanted us to watch it with her over and over. :)

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
I was trying to take a nice relaxing bubble bath. It was nice until Oliver came in the bathroom and started throwing his toys in the tub. This time he wanted to give me his annoying musical bear. God I want to kill that bear.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
All those things I thought was cute when they were little. They don't do much to annoy me but talk nonstop. They NEVER stop aggrevating. But I do agree that I thank God every night when they are asleep and I see what a gift they really are.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
And now I'm on the computer and he's sitting by the gate at the door staring at me. He waits for me to go to the bathroom. He waits for me to get off the computer. He won't stop following me. :(

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
jtee said:
At that age, with our daughter is was Blue's Clues over and over and over. And she wanted us to watch it with her over and over. :)
I'm very familiar with Joe/Steve and their notebooks.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
jtee said:
Don't worry Lissa it stops.

But it is really about finding something else that will drive you crazy. It never really ends, at least that has been our experience, and I think our daughter is pretty normal and for the most part well behaved. I swear, I don't know how anyone can listen to Hannah Montana over and over everyday, but that too will come to end. :)
I can only pray for the day he shows interest in the TV. Then maybe he'll leave me alone for awhile.

Gosh I sound like a terrible mother. I'm really not. But I do enjoy my space every so often.

ivybendorf

PF Enthusiast
Mar 2, 2008
Oklahoma
Lissa said:
And now I'm on the computer and he's sitting by the gate at the door staring at me. He waits for me to go to the bathroom. He waits for me to get off the computer. He won't stop following me. :(
But at least you know where he is! My daughter is three, and her specialty is disappearing when I go to the toilet. She wants nothing to do with me. And emptying drawers is the tip of the iceberg. Just today, I have had a gallon of fabric softener dumped onto the guest bed in the playroom, in which she bathed her little brother. This afternoon, it was a pile of poop in the dining room that somehow ended up in her hair (I was in the bathroom, so she refused to use it). A few hours later, half a dozen free range organic brown eggs ground into my carpet and used as lotion. This all happens in the span of a bathroom break. She can climb a baby gate faster than you can yell to stop her!

My new strategy: I don't pee. That plan is needing some thinking out, though... :rolleyes: