Please tell me......

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
ivybendorf said:
But at least you know where he is! My daughter is three, and her specialty is disappearing when I go to the toilet. She wants nothing to do with me. And emptying drawers is the tip of the iceberg. Just today, I have had a gallon of fabric softener dumped onto the guest bed in the playroom, in which she bathed her little brother. This afternoon, it was a pile of poop in the dining room that somehow ended up in her hair (I was in the bathroom, so she refused to use it). A few hours later, half a dozen free range organic brown eggs ground into my carpet and used as lotion. This all happens in the span of a bathroom break. She can climb a baby gate faster than you can yell to stop her!

My new strategy: I don't pee. That plan is needing some thinking out, though... :rolleyes:
I'm laughing but at the same time I feel your pain. lol Ahhh. KIDS!

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
A 1 year old and a 3 year old. God I can't imagine. I don't want to imagine.

HappyMomma

PF Addict
Mar 7, 2008
Wylie, TX
ivybendorf said:
But at least you know where he is! My daughter is three, and her specialty is disappearing when I go to the toilet. She wants nothing to do with me. And emptying drawers is the tip of the iceberg. Just today, I have had a gallon of fabric softener dumped onto the guest bed in the playroom, in which she bathed her little brother. This afternoon, it was a pile of poop in the dining room that somehow ended up in her hair (I was in the bathroom, so she refused to use it). A few hours later, half a dozen free range organic brown eggs ground into my carpet and used as lotion. This all happens in the span of a bathroom break. She can climb a baby gate faster than you can yell to stop her!

My new strategy: I don't pee. That plan is needing some thinking out, though... :rolleyes:
OMG!!!! The realization just set in ... God am I lucky! You poor thing.

evilbrent

PF Addict
Sep 4, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Lissa said:
when do they stop emptying out drawers, pulling down the toilet paper and going through trash cans? I swear this kid thinks he owns the place.
put those cheapie catches on the drawers.

keep the toilet door shut.

move the trash can (we had to live with a tiny table-top one for ages).

in a way he does own the place. thwart him

gr8mom

PF Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Texas
Good Wolf said:
How about Dora the Explorer? Every episode is exactly the same they just make three different stops on each episode.

I KNOW YOUR THE FREAKING MAP MAN, NOW SHUT IT ALREADY AND SHOW DORA HOW TO GET TO THE CHOCOLATE TREE DOOD!!! :D
I second that, I hate Dora the explorer it's so annoying:arghh:

ivybendorf

PF Enthusiast
Mar 2, 2008
Oklahoma
gr8mom said:
I second that, I hate Dora the explorer it's so annoying:arghh:
Its outlawed in my house. Two TV shows are allowed: Sesame Street, and Curious George. And we DVR them so we can watch them according to our schedule. Yes, I am a TV Nazi.... :rolleyes:

gr8mom

PF Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Texas
ivybendorf said:

I can relate, my oldest poured baby powder everwhere today, wasted a whole thing of it, it's so hard to clean it all up too.:rolleyes:

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
ivybendorf said:
Cornmeal. 10 lbs of it.

In my bed.
Feel for you!

I remember the day Hannah spilled the container of flour while I was in the shower. She tried to clean it up with water. It made a wonderful paste all over the floor....and the cabinets....and the countertops....and the table....

that was a fun day.

gr8mom

PF Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Texas
mine poured flour all over her sister, it was a while ago but I still remember, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.