prego pics!...

etceterae

PF Enthusiast
Mar 29, 2008
Preggo, not Prego. For a moment I was wondering why you were going to post pictures of tomato sauce XD

Anyway, you have a very gorgeous glow there!

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
So where are the after shots, then me after Oliver was a year old, then here's me after Oliver is two. lol Does it ever end? (you know I'm playin with you lissa)

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
musicmom said:
So where are the after shots, then me after Oliver was a year old, then here's me after Oliver is two. lol Does it ever end? (you know I'm playin with you lissa)
I take a lot of pictures. :)

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
those are great! I have baby fever right now and you are not makig it better. I don't know if I have nay pics, I will go look. I didn't have a camera till the day she was born. Had soe pics on my phone but not sure I can send them to e-mail. I'll try

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Kaytee said:
those are great! I have baby fever right now and you are not makig it better. I don't know if I have nay pics, I will go look. I didn't have a camera till the day she was born. Had soe pics on my phone but not sure I can send them to e-mail. I'll try
I know! I look at pictures of my belly and get baby fever. I loved my belly. But I hated being pregnant. lol

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
lol yep I get it. I loved holding it and feeling her move (well kinda, the moving made me puke lol) BUT I did stop puking the day she was born so thats good lol

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
I should post a picture of my swollen ankles and feet. Man were they nasty!

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I wish I had a scanner. You would all be crying if you saw how big I was with the girls. Let's just say, I could no longer walk and I broke the arm of the couch off trying to get up :(
Oh and FYI, I dislike both of you with no stretch marks!!!!!!!!! Brats.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
lol I bet they were!! lol I didn't have any of that kinda stuff... just puking and my boobs were huge!!!! ( I know you all wanted to hear that) I went from a 32 C to a 38E and they were giving me double boobs cuz it was too tight!!!!

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
I wish i had my preggo pics still.....a few months back our computer crashed and we lost all of our pics.....basically preggo pics until luke was 1 year old....