prego pics!...

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
musicmom said:
I wish I had a scanner. You would all be crying if you saw how big I was with the girls. Let's just say, I could no longer walk and I broke the arm of the couch off trying to get up :(
Oh and FYI, I dislike both of you with no stretch marks!!!!!!!!! Brats.
lol MM I am sure you were big but I am sure it was all baby as well and you were back to normal soon after they were born. I have stretch marks on the bottoms of my boobs! lol just none any where else!

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Lissa said:
I take a lot of pictures. :)
I'm just messing with you Lissa. I don't mind your pics at all. Why don't you get into photography outside the house? You should do some black and whites.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
musicmom said:
I'm just messing with you Lissa. I don't mind your pics at all. Why don't you get into photography outside the house? You should do some black and whites.
I posted a lot of my photography in the photography thread. ;)

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Lissa - Those pregnancy photos are absolutely gorgeous. Pregnant women are the most beautiful things you can find on this planet. I want to get some pregnancy photos done for any future children that my fiance and I may be blessed with.

hwnorth

PF Fanatic
Mar 13, 2008
Courtenay BC Canada
I just found out this morning that IM PREGNANT ....

Its a baby elephant ... I looked in the mirror this morning and saw his trunk hanging out ...

pics to follow ..

lmao

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
I photographed everything except my crotch. Now THAT was nasty. Do you remember how weird your crotch looked? *barfs*

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Lissa said:
I photographed everything except my crotch. Now THAT was nasty. Do you remember how weird your crotch looked? *barfs*
Triple gross. Honestly I didn't look at that area. I knew it felt different and I just didn't want to know for sure. It took me about three months to look after Havoc was born.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
1dayatatime said:
Triple gross. Honestly I didn't look at that area. I knew it felt different and I just didn't want to know for sure. It took me about three months to look after Havoc was born.
I was too curious so I got a mirror and looked. It was all swollen and purplish. Ewwwwwwww. I guess all the blood gets pushed down there with the baby's weight.

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Lissa said:
I was too curious so I got a mirror and looked. It was all swollen and purplish. Ewwwwwwww. I guess all the blood gets pushed down there with the baby's weight.
I'm SOOOOOO glad I didn't look. Thanks for that Lissa.

:scratches her own eyes out: