Profanity Poll Part 2...

Is having the right to use profanity worth losing good members?...

• Yes, let them leave...

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No, it isn't worth it...

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters

mmynedshlp

PF Enthusiast
May 27, 2008
musicmom said:
You know I don't cuss you butt munch. I have to be careful when I write to you remember!! Per your orders. I'm the one that got you to use the world arse.

Let's see if Fooser can deal with the rules. I give him a day, maybe two.

By the way....you need to go get laid.:no:
Aww MM you know I love you but I think sometimes we need to give people a chance to prove themselves. People do what is expected of them and well I have noticed when you tell people they can do it it motivates them to do thier best and when you tell them they cant well they think whats the let down. They expect it of me anyways I have no loss.
I noticed alot of why people re-act to fooser the way they do is because of his avatar. he likes the strange ones. but you take that way and his message comes across alot different.

I know you are full of questions and you like to get right down to the nitty gritty. I also know you get an opinion in your head no ones gonna change it. you get right down straight to the point with no bull or beating around the bush. Dont get me wrong i like that about you. I know you can also be fun loving and funny with cute puns.

There is times we argue with someone about stuff that really doesnt matter tomorrow but its permnant here because its written.
Everyone has thier views on things and I beleive we are all really awesome at taking them to heart.
Just ignore him like the nieghborhood bully and talk to him when giving compliments. i have read him giving really great advice though i didnt agree i know some others would but i am not going to cut him down for it. He has that right for that view.
Anways I still admire you and hope this doesnt make you hate me.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
So counting Fooser's renege we are looking at 11 to 4 in favor of not allowing profanity.

I think we just might have convinced a couple few people that we do care about them sticking around. :)

Trina, your 19999 rep is freaking me out and I don't know why. I must give you rep now.

Teresa

PF Fiend
Feb 2, 2007
Ohio
FooserX said:
I voted "Yes, let them leave"

But that was before I saw that we are losing long term active members. If you mean people like Trina, or Teresa...then I change it to "No." They are wonderful contributors, and great role models for our site.

I don't cuss in public, btw. You wouldn't think it would be that hard for people to just show a little restraint!
Oh, I think I'm going to swoon...Fooser said something nice about me! j/k

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
In all honesty, I prefer not to read cussing. BUT, I am also 28 years old and know how to skip past the word.

Cussing is so common in today's time. Heck, I still slip up occasionally and let out a good "S****" when I hurt myself. It's a reaction. However, I don't like to cuss in normal conversation. But I know some do. It's part of their life. Like I said in another thread, there are so many different lifestyles on this forum, and I love that. If they were all the same as me, or all the same as Teresa or all the same as Foos, or MM, or Fallon, or meow, or Kaytee or take your pick, it'd get quite boring here.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
mmynedshlp said:
Aww MM you know I love you but I think sometimes we need to give people a chance to prove themselves. People do what is expected of them and well I have noticed when you tell people they can do it it motivates them to do thier best and when you tell them they cant well they think whats the let down. They expect it of me anyways I have no loss.
I noticed alot of why people re-act to fooser the way they do is because of his avatar. he likes the strange ones. but you take that way and his message comes across alot different.

I know you are full of questions and you like to get right down to the nitty gritty. I also know you get an opinion in your head no ones gonna change it. you get right down straight to the point with no bull or beating around the bush. Dont get me wrong i like that about you. I know you can also be fun loving and funny with cute puns.

There is times we argue with someone about stuff that really doesnt matter tomorrow but its permnant here because its written.
Everyone has thier views on things and I beleive we are all really awesome at taking them to heart.
Just ignore him like the nieghborhood bully and talk to him when giving compliments. i have read him giving really great advice though i didnt agree i know some others would but i am not going to cut him down for it. He has that right for that view.
Anways I still admire you and hope this doesnt make you hate me.
??? You've lost me??? Fooser and I are friends, sorry if you took my post wrong. He knows what I mean. I don't know you to hate you so there's no prob.;)