Proportioning of Responsibilities between Working Husband and Stay-at-Home Mom...

Christopher

PF Regular
Jul 27, 2011
New Jersey
A marriage is supposed to be a sharing of life. A really good marriage is a fair sharing of it all, the good and the bad, each to their own abilities by mutual agreement.

Some great comments have been made but the final point will always be:

What are you willing to do to keep your marriage alive?

What is your wife willing to do to keep your marriage alive?

And finally: Are you willing to live with the answers to those questions?

RegalSin

Banned
Sep 3, 2011
Your just being a big %$#%# cry baby man. Wah wah wah, the woman I loved is bad home maker, and an omega slob. Go join the club cry baby.

I knew a family member who was like this, and actually decided to sleep with other women. However even before that he decided to use physical force on his wife. What did you think occured.

Seperation
Divorce
Child support
Mother Moving from apartment to apartment
Wic checks
Food stamps
One Kid became overweight and luckly did not join a gang. The other kid does not aknolwedge a relationship or exsistance of the father.

Then the idiot was so upset about child support he, decided to call the police on her for one day, when his wife left his children unattended. Luckly the mother was there.

cry baby... waahh waaaah I like to sleep with her, but she does not do windows.

Wah Wah my wife is not Blondie from the comic strip. Then when your wife walks out the door with your kids.

GAAAAAMMMMEEE OVVVERRRRRR!!!!!!!

Then your going to be like a hunched over failure, the rest of life. "At least I tried, but I worked so hard on my PhD and I even changed dodo daipers, and brought carrots".

demanding high-tech job.
That could be any job, cry baby.

Yes join the legion of divorcees. Taste the power the Dark side, Anekin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zee1OALy12I