Son's Fiance Chooses What He Wears - Is It Ok For Me To Be Concerned Slightly ?...

Incogneato

PF Fanatic
Feb 9, 2011
Xero said:
he would wear the same stuff forever until I decided to finally do it again lol.
LOL, that is so me :D

In regards to being concerned, definitely not. If she's only controlling his clothing choices and not isolating him and controlling other aspects of his life, then he is most definitely letting her do it. If he didn't like it, he would say something or change it.

Chrissie

Apr 25, 2011
Shreveport, LA USA
I would so not sweat this hunny..now if he starts going to satanic cult meetings or tattooing tear marks, then worry...I can say, I love to have found another parent who as noticeable as I am! LOL! I thought I was the only one who noticed every tiny change and worried about it! LOL! I even shock my own hubby sometimes with the things I notice..though I must confess...I LOVE that my hubby takes my advice and no longer wears the ugliest button downs I ever saw..I mean with big ugly fish on them, like the ugliest pic of a fish you ever saw!! LOL! He wasn't the snazziest dresser...his clothes were too small..most of the time never matched..we went shopping and I educated him a bit..though in his defense he is quite the computer dork..self proclaimed..and those who are Dexter fans? Them ooogly ole button downs they wear in homicide on the show...yeah..LOL!He still has button downs as he likes them, but doesen't wear the ugly ones anymore after much teasing from me, lol!Though honestly its all lighthearted :)

3sACrowd228

PF Fanatic
Aug 2, 2010
UK
Update.

I'm surprised many people have answered on this subject.

She still controls what he wears and he both likes it and feels controlled in many ways. She has been bossy over the last few months, but never the less they are a cute couple.

He dresses like a snob though its funny. Its also funny that his fiance buys him briefs because he hates them yet he wears them all the time in his apartment. I love it. She has proper control over him right now. Not in a bad way, but in a way you can laugh about.

RegalSin

Banned
Sep 3, 2011
AAAwwwwh that is cute. I miss that soo much.

At least she is not making his food, and he pats her on that but and
says "good job, now lets make babies" then winks at you.