Study finds 1 in 4 US teens has a STD...

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
<r><QUOTE author="Lissa;35829"><s>
Lissa said:
</s>Did you know that circumcision reduces the risk of getting AIDS?<e>
</e></QUOTE>
<COLOR color="darkred"><s></s>yes, right! that is why almost 90% of circ'd previous american generation made it to the top list as far as AIDS rates. think Lissa, think, sometimes common sense is just...well...common sense.<e></e></COLOR><br/>
<COLOR color="darkred"><s></s><e></e></COLOR> <br/>
<COLOR color="darkred"><s></s>(quote from my info)<e></e></COLOR><br/>
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="darkred"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Worth while mentioning most recent scientists discovery that Langerhans cells that are present in the foreskin are behave as ‘natural barrier’ to HIV. &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="darkred"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Bellow are the links. &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="darkred"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;URL url="&lt;/s&gt;http://www.womenshealth.gov/news/english/602421.htm&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/URL]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;URL url="http://body.aol.com/news/articles/_a/scientists-discover-natural-barrier-to/n20070428234109990019&lt;/LINK_TEXT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/URL]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;URL url="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/05/AR2007030500357.html&lt;/LINK_TEXT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/URL]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;URL url="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&amp;db=pubmed&amp;dopt=Abstract&amp;list_uids=17334373&lt;/LINK_TEXT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/URL]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="darkred"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="darkred"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Another study shows no HIV protection from circumcision&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/B]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;URL url="http://www.jaids.org/pt/re/jaids/abstract.00126334-200712150-00017.htm;jsessionid=HSQZQFtGmG2M2TNpM23NNGQvQrVs83rC17NF6VZM9L51LPQYkyl2!65375592!181195628!8091!-1&lt;/LINK_TEXT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/URL]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="darkred"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; have an extremely low HIV+ rate.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;/r&gt;

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
musicmom said:
Honestly, can I ask you why are you here if you hate everything about the States?
Well, to be perfectly honest and without going too much into detailes, i'm very much stuck here for at least another 17 years (till my youngest turns 18) and then hopefully....we will see...

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
yulia said:
<SIZE size="125"> have an extremely low HIV+ rate.[/COLOR]</SIZE>
That's probably because no woman wants to touch an uncircumsized penis.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
Wow Yulia really has penis on the brain like 24/7. How does every sex convo turn into a penis shower cap convo?

In regards to the thread's topic...

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
yulia said:
Well, to be perfectly honest and without going too much into detailes, i'm very much stuck here for at least another 17 years (till my youngest turns 18) and then hopefully....we will see...
I understand. So you do want to leave the States? If you could? Please don't get me wrong because I don't know you but if you get out of that area you are in and into population you'll see it's actually a great place with kind people that are open minded. But you'll have to be open minded as well.
I just think it's very unhealthy for you to be so consumed with all of this. I know there has to be more to you.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Lissa said:
That's probably because no woman wants to touch an uncircumsized penis.
well, honey, you seem to be forgeting that you yourself have an uncircumsized vagina. Any wish to make it "cuter" by cutting your clitoral hood off? No? that what I figured! think again though, what if no one wants to touch it?...

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
musicmom said:
I understand. So you do want to leave the States? If you could?
I wanted to so many times by now, you have no idea.
I even spent the entire past month nearly begging my husband to go to Russia for at least a year and see if he likes it. he, unfortunately, refuses to even consider it...

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Yulia, this is a forum to get to know other parents hun. Not a health forum. Maybe you got the two confused?

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
yulia said:
well, honey, you seem to be forgeting that you yourself have an uncircumsized vagina. Any wish to make it "cuter" by cutting your clitoral hood off? No? that what I figured! think again though, what if no one wants to touch it?...
I'm gonna get mine cuter by getting it pierced!

Oh and by the way, I've had mine cut, sewn and cut again and sewn again. I had babies and I'm fine. No need for my friends to worry about MY vagina.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
yulia said:
How do you know that? :p